Windows crashes after splash screen?

Hey so I've been having this problem that started yesterday with Windows 8.1 that I can't figure out. First off my computer is about 10 months old or so, and it's been completely fine up until yesterday. I was using my computer like normal, browsing youtube or whatever and then some friends wanted to play DotA, so I opened up DotA, we got into a game, and about 2 minutes into the game my computer froze, then both my monitors went black and my computer restarted itself. But as soon as it got past the splash screen with the windows logo and the spinning dots underneath it would restart again automatically. After a few times of that happening it would open the Recovery screen and say "It looks like Windows didn't load correctly".

After some googling I found other people were having this issue after a Windows update and to uninstall the update, so I went into safe mode (which works fine) and uninstalled the recent updates that were causing problems, but this didn't fix it.

I'm really kind of at a loss now for what to do, I feel like it's probably not a hardware issue because things were working fine earlier that day, but at the same time I suppose that could be the cause. I tried to do a System restore but it told me it failed and to turn off my anti-virus and try again, but it still didn't work after that.

I haven't been able to find anything too relevant online, other people with this type of issue either can't get into safe mode at all, or it's on a newly built PC and it's a hardware issue. I realize this really isn't a lot to go off of, but I'm not even sure where to find other important information since I have no idea what the potential cause could even be.

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated, I've tried everything I can think of and it always just keep restarting immediately after the windows splash screen.

verify all your hardware as being good.

crystaldiskinfo for the hard drive....if you can flash drive install it in safe mode.
    physically open the case and unistall re-seat all the components inside: graphics card, memory sticks, all the cables.
    memory test your memory either with onboard tests your bio.s might have or with memtest on a flash drive and boot from the usb flash drive.
    run a virus scan and look for a boot virus....its possible.
    you can go into your hard disk management tools and do a hard drive error scan......

last resort is safe your data and do a new OS install; delete all partitions before the install screen and have one partition that says unallocated.

You can try a refresh to replace system files before doing anything drastic.

windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/restore-refresh-reset-pc
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

10+ Year Old Account
    First do some basic tests. Try memtest86 and see if any of the ram is bad. Do what skitszo said and see if any of the drives aren't healthy with crystaldiskinfo. Last resort try reinstalling Windows 8. If you don't have a lot of important data you could probably get away with a usb thumb drive. Remember to backup important things like documents, photos, bookmarks, and etc. That Windows 8 update has caused people a lot of problems.

Deleted
    Sounds like you need to run the start up repair tool.