Challenge mode in WoD ilvl

Did they announce what ilvl the gear will scale down to in WoD for challenge mode dungeons? Will it forever be 463ilvl or will it go up a little each expansion?

WoD challenge modes will be equal to heroic WoD dungeon gear most likely. If not, it will be equal to normal WoD Dungeon gear. They won't scale us back down to Pandaland iLvls when 320 of our stats at 90 equal .01% damage at 100.

15+ Year Old Account
    We can guess that you will be scaled down to blue heroic loot level for each expansion's CMs. That's 630 for WoD I think.
    I'm not sure wheter we'll be able to go back to older expansions' CMs at a higher level.
    Last edited by Zka; 2014-09-02 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    I'm not sure wheter we'll be able to go back to older expansions' CMs at a higher level.
    You can't. They'll be removed.

7+ Year Old Account
    I've heard that scaling will work differently in WOD. That mobs will scale to your ilvl, rather than you scaling down. Or is that only for proving grounds?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    I've heard that scaling will work differently in WOD. That mobs will scale to your ilvl, rather than you scaling down. Or is that only for proving grounds?
    Probably proving grounds, as I'm not sure how that would work for a group of five people.

Taking averages of varying item levels can easily be exploited.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    Probably proving grounds, as I'm not sure how that would work for a group of five people.

Taking averages of varying item levels can easily be exploited.
    This is true. CM's will probably scale you down. I'm just hoping they expand this tech and let us have Timewalker dungeons/raids this expansion.