Thread: WOD character

Deleted

WOD character

would you rather play monk healer or DK tank ?

Deleted
    Simple, DK, I can't stand monks!

I'm not a fan of "A" or "B". So, I'll go with answer "C" and "D". Warrior and Shaman. I'm gonna try the unthinkable and have two mains. Wish me luck! lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I never play as healing class and not gonna too. Also tanking is not my thing, sure i do it when guild require me too, but i'd rather pet battle/achievs or other shit if i have to raid as a tank full-time I heard DK's got their asses beaten hard by "slow-hammer" and there is alot of downtime. I think you should pick prot warrior, their gameplay don't change at all which is good thing.

DK tank. Used to play Monk healer, but hated it. Whats up with healing anyway? Like, I'm in raid with some other dude, rolling my heals on everyone, but nope - that guy healed them first, and my healing overhealed. Bullshit! And when I'm like "okay, douche, you're on your own, just as you wanted" - kick.

So, DK tank. If I mess up, I can blame Monk healer.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Help me pick my class" types of threads are not allowed here. There's a ton of news about class changes on the site so read through some of it and play what you think will be the most fun. Good luck.

Closing thread.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."