Deleted

Heirlooms pot 6.0

Hi

So I have tried to get an heirloom from killing Garrosh in either FLex or normal modes for months

I have killed on Normal mode roughly 25/26 times
    I have lost count of the amount of Flex Garrosh kills I have done. Still not a single one!

My question is with regards patch 6.0. I have read both that Heirlooms will be taken out and no longer available. I have also seen that they may up the chance to 100% drops.

Does anyone know please what is the correct answer? I very much wish to get an heirloom before they get removed but cannot find 100 concrete info on this.

If you have a source, would love it!
    Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    When 6.0 drops, its 100% for 1st spec-appropriate heirloom on normal. They go away when WoD is released

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/140...aenor-5-5-2014

I would also like to point out that is some crappy RNG. Sorry to hear
    Last edited by Shadowfreak; 2014-09-02 at 10:13 PM.

Like above. They are in for 6.0, at 100% chance for the initial.

Are you doing all your kills on one alt?

There's a stacking drop bonus on a per character basis, I know no one in my guild went past 7-9 runs without seeing one on any alt.

If you're spreading your runs out across multiple chars, you'll see a lot more runs before you get a drop, on average.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JemiS View Post
    Are you doing all your kills on one alt?

There's a stacking drop bonus on a per character basis, I know no one in my guild went past 7-9 runs without seeing one on any alt.

If you're spreading your runs out across multiple chars, you'll see a lot more runs before you get a drop, on average.
    mostly all that has been on my main, not alts( mostly)

And thanks for answers

Depending on when you figure they started with bad loot protection, dev's have said you shouldn't be able to go more than 10 kills on a toon on a given difficulty without a loom drop.

Deleted
    My monk has 15 normal Garrosh kills and not a single heirloom from it - so it's definitely possible to be unlucky on one character.

Like I said, it depends when it started. IIRC, the stacking drop bonus didn't come into effect until February or March, they weren't particularly clear.

So any kills before that point wouldn't have RNG protection.

i guess i've just gotten lucky 2 so far