Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    In MMOs you can add a player you see on friend list and join their guild or invite them to your guild. Generally you see this same people many times in your game...thats how is on MMOs. People from other servers that may disappear in the next corner and you cannot trade with them or join guilds are just a stupid mechanic.
    I agree. It would be much better if we could trade with every one and raid with every one. There should not be a server restriction anymore. I found some really great guys to raid with since they allowed cross realm heroic raiding, but Blizzard is going to stop this with WoD for no reason. It doesn't make sense why you should not be allowed to raid cross realm mythic in WoD.
    WoW today should feel like one big server and not several very small ones. There are probably 2 or 3 server which seem to be alive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctim View Post
    As a german, the layout for the mine irritates me...
    Its ok they decided to put Jew slaves in there mining it out for you to compensate. And the guards are all warriors down there and instead of using the resource "Fury" its now renamed to "Fuhrer".

Finally heirlooms will only require gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    That is how it was, but things change, deal with it.

I hope you're joking and you're not one of those dumbfucks from tumblr who yell at each spot "MUH TRIGGAHRS". If it makes you truly uncomfortable seeing something that resembles swastika (not intentionally even), I suggest stop being too sensitive and over-dramatic.
    Except that "things change" only for one side. Things should change for the zone too, because... rules changed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magistrate View Post
    So, you're mad. You're mad that zones that had an average of ~4 players in them now behave like MMO's, and you're mad that the spawn cycles that were designed to function with many, many more players in the area are now seeing that number. So, you're mad it's an MMO and not a single-player game with crappy graphics.

Stop being mad, bro. It's an MMO. If you want stuff handed to you, you really shouldn't be playing this game.
    Nope, the zone was designed to function with weaker players and with a population that would, as times goes by, "age" and move on. Not to get a constant influx of new one-shotting powerful players comming everyday. The load is far higher than a high-pop server would have by now (you're expanding the universe of ppl who would want to do that by a LOT), but the game rules for that area didn't change to acommodate that as it should.

It's exactly the same crap for rares, resources, etc and why they changed the spawn rates to match the waaaay higher number of players.

Deleted
    As a Druid this bothers me a lot more than it should :/ http://beta.wowdb.com/items/119098-f...-druidskin-rug

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    upgrades with lesser charms now? interesting!
    wonder if that means random dungeons and scenerios will award lesser charkms on completion and if we'll be able to buy charms with timeless coins

Quote Originally Posted by shoooter View Post
    What a cop out on CRZ. He could at least admit that they should increase spawn rates in certain areas to compensate for the completely artificial competition they've introduced on slow-spawning, low-health mobs. To say they introduced CRZ only through a substantial effort as a favor to the players... gee, thanks. Every time I go to Thunder Bluff or Silvermoon I never think of those cities as my cities anymore. A hundred people running around from all different servers takes me out of the game way more than a ghost town ever would.
    Why does being from another server make them different in a bad way?
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    Finally a use for the thousands of charms from timeless isle.
    shame my main and my main alt have no use fror themn they beoth have 2-3k each and are fully upgraded where as my druid and shammy which still has ittems to upgrade have 1k between them it would be nice if the whole pool of charms where account wide

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bulljoker View Post
    stop nerfing enha shammy :'(

why? they are rediclously op and you know it!
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2014-09-03 at 02:01 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    If there is a Bow Tie I want a Tiara. :/

http://beta.wowdb.com/items/114985-bow-tie

Quote Originally Posted by Noctim View Post
    As a german, the layout for the mine irritates me...
    At least it is not a giant oven.

Did anyone notice if the textures were updated on the hammer? They seem like they might be but I cannot tell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Woot! New model for hammer of the Naaru! My DK will be happy to upgrade her tanking mace to the HD model! ...if i do re-sub of course lol!

Deleted
    Lol at CRZ replies by blues. He's right, CRZ is not an issue, player's unwillingness to group up is.

If players made a group in Skettis, both of them would get rep faster. But they are too lazy to do that so they complain.

I don't get it...TIER tokens working like TI items...? Does that mean them dropping in the world instead of from raids, or are they talking about pre-raid tokens...?

Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    Why does being from another server make them different in a bad way?
    Because you can't join each other's guilds, trade with 'em, or hold them accountable in any way whatsoever.

MMORPG isn't generally thought to mean Massively Anonymous Multiplayer Role Playing Game. Sure, you don't know everybody on your server, but at least if they keep playing the same character you can remember them for next time.

I left my PVP server partially over CRZ. For PVP servers, CRZ is just a blight on the game. Gankers who are there and gone, no way to get 'em back? Griefers love it, everybody else thinks Blizzard is channeling Comcast or something.

In the end, the most important part of the MMORPG acronym is the G for Game, and a Game should be fun. CRZ has never made or caused me to have fun. I've never had a single interaction with CRZ that increased the fun, or was even 'fun neutral'. Every time I notice CRZ, it's because it has made my experience less fun.

Nazi Mines? Bit of an awkward layout

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I don't get it...TIER tokens working like TI items...? Does that mean them dropping in the world instead of from raids, or are they talking about pre-raid tokens...?
    I believe what they mean by this is like the the gear tokens in TI, you'll be able to just click on it and it will become the tier piece you need. No more needing the token plus the Valor,JP whatever you need along with the token and no more having to wait til after the raid or holding up the raid while you play the ever popular game of where the hell is the tier vendor =P
    Last edited by Rarityshy; 2014-09-03 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    why? they are rediclously op and you know it!

They are "rediclously op" on all <1m wipes...which is what you normally see on Beta Testing....This is 100% true.

They were middle of the pack on 5-6 minute kills...now they will be less than middling.

STOP NERFING ENH TOTAL DAMAGE FROM INITIAL BURST NUMBERS!
    (and don't tell me they aren't...cause the community knows better...they have done it every MoP tier and had to "re-buff" on the odd tiers cause they went overboard)

Quote Originally Posted by WyvernVJ View Post
    Woot! New model for hammer of the Naaru! My DK will be happy to upgrade her tanking mace to the HD model! ...if i do re-sub of course lol!
    That's not a new model. It's literally the exact same looking as the one from TBC. Not even the texture has been updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Rarityshy View Post
    I believe what they mean by this is like the the gear tokens in TI, you'll be able to just click on it and it will become the tier piece you need. No more needing the token plus the Valor,JP whatever you need along with the token and no more having to wait til after the raid or holding up the raid while you play the ever popular game of where the hell is the tier vendor =P
    Ooooh, THAT will be AWESOME!

Thanks for clarifying it for this derp! <3

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What's the difference between Maraad's hammer and the Hammer of the Naaru...?