Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I own 2 copies of "the 1 ring xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, not for Mists.

But in Cataclysm, when going on Cho'gall. Always had to have my Mini Thor out or else we would wipe, it has been so since we first saw Cho'gall, till the time we said goodbye to that tier.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Nah, not for Mists.

But in Cataclysm, when going on Cho'gall. Always had to have my Mini Thor out or else we would wipe, it has been so since we first saw Cho'gall, till the time we said goodbye to that tier.
    haha! That reminds me of a little ritual my guild used to do.

During our ICC heroic days if we were wiping a lot the GM would say "Right guys last try" Followed by the tank doing an Arnold Schwarzenegger impression at the pull. This would guarantee the kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotcha View Post
    haha! That reminds me of a little ritual my guild used to do.

During our ICC heroic days if we were wiping a lot the GM would say "Right guys last try" Followed by the tank doing an Arnold Schwarzenegger impression at the pull. This would guarantee the kill.
    Don't remind me of ICC, please, the horrors.

You know what happens when 2 paladins tank, one LOOOOOVES his Divine Intervention and the other had a buggy UI so he couldn't remove the bubble. So much death, hehe. Standing there bubbled, couldn't get free, other tank was dead due to the DI - raid running around till all was gone... I was bubbled right on the spot the boss spawns.. and then died when bubble went off..

That was his ritual, minimum once pr. boss.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

No idea if this counts but whenever my guild couldn't get a boss in a raid down even after multiple attempts all we needed to do was play The Final Countdown over vent. Worked every single time.

Deleted
    I've been told by fellow guild members that I've sold my soul to the Loot Goblins, which is one of the reasons why I can't kill them In D3(Or maybe because I just suck ^.^)

Maybe worth a shot?

Quote Originally Posted by Trannzistor View Post
    No idea if this counts but whenever my guild couldn't get a boss in a raid down even after multiple attempts all we needed to do was play The Final Countdown over vent. Worked every single time.
    A Magician named G.O.B saved you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Always keep my Baby Blizzard Bear out. He's doing a poor job lately though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Umm I try to not even think about the item I am going for when I enter the instance. It works sometimes, I got Raven Lord & both Glaives cause of it in the past.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.