Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Stood in the Fire Pabzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    355
    I own 2 copies of "the 1 ring xD
    Quote Originally Posted by lateralsx5 View Post
    You are an idiot. There is no storyline in WoW.

  2. #22
    Moderator Gehco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FEEL THE WRATH OF MY SPANNER!!
    Posts
    6,985
    Nah, not for Mists.

    But in Cataclysm, when going on Cho'gall. Always had to have my Mini Thor out or else we would wipe, it has been so since we first saw Cho'gall, till the time we said goodbye to that tier.
    If you disapprove of moderation, seek an Admin or Global Moderator.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    R.I.P Project 'Titan' - My curious mind will still think of you!

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Nah, not for Mists.

    But in Cataclysm, when going on Cho'gall. Always had to have my Mini Thor out or else we would wipe, it has been so since we first saw Cho'gall, till the time we said goodbye to that tier.
    haha! That reminds me of a little ritual my guild used to do.

    During our ICC heroic days if we were wiping a lot the GM would say "Right guys last try" Followed by the tank doing an Arnold Schwarzenegger impression at the pull. This would guarantee the kill.

  4. #24
    Moderator Gehco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FEEL THE WRATH OF MY SPANNER!!
    Posts
    6,985
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotcha View Post
    haha! That reminds me of a little ritual my guild used to do.

    During our ICC heroic days if we were wiping a lot the GM would say "Right guys last try" Followed by the tank doing an Arnold Schwarzenegger impression at the pull. This would guarantee the kill.
    Don't remind me of ICC, please, the horrors.

    You know what happens when 2 paladins tank, one LOOOOOVES his Divine Intervention and the other had a buggy UI so he couldn't remove the bubble. So much death, hehe. Standing there bubbled, couldn't get free, other tank was dead due to the DI - raid running around till all was gone... I was bubbled right on the spot the boss spawns.. and then died when bubble went off..

    That was his ritual, minimum once pr. boss.
    If you disapprove of moderation, seek an Admin or Global Moderator.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    R.I.P Project 'Titan' - My curious mind will still think of you!

  5. #25
    No idea if this counts but whenever my guild couldn't get a boss in a raid down even after multiple attempts all we needed to do was play The Final Countdown over vent. Worked every single time.

  6. #26
    I've been told by fellow guild members that I've sold my soul to the Loot Goblins, which is one of the reasons why I can't kill them In D3(Or maybe because I just suck ^.^)

    Maybe worth a shot?

  7. #27
    Stood in the Fire Pabzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    355
    Quote Originally Posted by Trannzistor View Post
    No idea if this counts but whenever my guild couldn't get a boss in a raid down even after multiple attempts all we needed to do was play The Final Countdown over vent. Worked every single time.
    A Magician named G.O.B saved you.

  8. #28
    The Lightbringer Revi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,499
    Always keep my Baby Blizzard Bear out. He's doing a poor job lately though.

  9. #29
    Elemental Lord Arbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Draenor
    Posts
    8,594
    Umm I try to not even think about the item I am going for when I enter the instance. It works sometimes, I got Raven Lord & both Glaives cause of it in the past.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •