Page 1 of 42
... LastLast
    Deleted

Will ISIS Make It to Europe?

So far they seem unstoppable in their advances in the Middle East and the West seems unwilling to intervene (beyond a few symbolic air strikes and arming Kurdish militias). They have expressed their desire to conquer Europe and enforce their version of Sharia on numerous occasions. They have many active supporters in the continent already, some of which have received military training in Syria.

Their intentions are clear, but will they go through with them? Will they succeed? Who will stop them?

Let's hear your thoughts on this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a chance.

Good luck taking Europe when you can't even crush the Kurds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a chance. Nato will get involved if they try to touch Europe.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's angry people seeking power, with pickup trucks, guns and extreme ideology...

They can roll over peaceful towns, but not for long.

They are shit and will die shit's death.

Dissolved.

Deleted
    i will say they already have, we have about 400.000 muslims in sweden alone, im not saying all of these are isis, but if 100 are, its still a big number. These will respond on a "code" word also, just like the old russians did.

Europe has been bending backwards to accomodate the demands of its Islamic population for years now, so in a way it already has.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Deleted
    If they touch Europe then they will get crushed hard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskom View Post
    So far they seem unstoppable in their advances in the Middle East and the West seems unwilling to intervene (beyond a few symbolic air strikes and arming Kurdish militias). They have expressed their desire to conquer Europe and enforce their version of Sharia on numerous occasions. They have many active supporters in the continent already, some of which have received military training in Syria.

Their intentions are clear, but will they go through with them? Will they succeed? Who will stop them?

Let's hear your thoughts on this.
    So far they seem unstoppable in their advances in the Middle East and the West seems unwilling to intervene
    Bar the stalling of major progress and multiple airstrikes on areas they currently hold, sure.

The U.S is seriously considering assisting Syria in the targeting of them additionally, already undertaking aerial surveillance for potential strike sites.

They have expressed their desire to conquer Europe and enforce their version of Sharia on numerous occasions.
    All of which have been decried by practically every Islamic faith organ in each respective nation.

They have many active supporters in the continent already, some of which have received military training in Syria.
    What's your definition of many?

Because right now the U.K has stripped just under 2 hundred of their citizenship and have issued warrants for their arrest/ green lighted their death via air strikes.

We've also launched numerous operations to track and arrest these individuals, the lack of terrorist attacks is testament to this.

Really, this is fear mongering.

We have as much to fear from ISIS as we do the third reich rising again.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskom View Post
    So far they seem unstoppable in their advances in the Middle East and the West seems unwilling to intervene (beyond a few symbolic air strikes and arming Kurdish militias).
    WHY is it down to the West to intervene? No matter what we do we'll just get hated more over there. Damned if we do, damned if we don't.
    Why is the rest of the Middle East teaming together to sort this shit out?
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    WHY is it down to the West to intervene? No matter what we do we'll just get hated more over there. Damned if we do, damned if we don't.
    Why is the rest of the Middle East teaming together to sort this shit out?
    That'd probably be a result of the conditional U.S equipment bequeathed to those with the power to intervene.

The UAE for example launched around 4 separate air strikes with assistance from Egypt against ISIS, the U.S didn't find out until it happened and is currently investigating if they broke the conditions related to the usage of the hardware.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    We have as much to fear from ISIS as we do the third reich rising again.
    Given the amount of nationalists that post from northern Europe I'd say you have a lot more to fear from fascism than ISIS.

10+ Year Old Account
    They won't make it to Europe. We'll step in (like we always do), and deal with it. Personally, I'd like to see the other countries in the region clean up their own mess for a change. We don't have a good track record of meddling in the Middle East.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

I would be surprised if people who share their ideology are not already there.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    No chance. The second anything other than a few nutters attacking people on the streets appears is the second they get completely cut down. If they really want their Islamic State then if they have 2 brain cells to rub together between them, they'd know to remain where they are now rather than try and intrude into Europe.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Only if they use terrorism. Thats the only threat ISIS pose to Europe or European nations.

According to the latest report from the National Security Service SÄPO

80 Swedish citizens have traveled from Sweden to Syria to fight in al Qaeda-inspired or linked groups, around twenty foreign fighters from Sweden have been killed in Syria. Individuals who travel to engage in combat in a war zone take a great risk as they can sustain serious injuries or even die.

Jonathan Peste
    Chief Analyst, Counter-terrorism
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Given the amount of nationalists that post from northern Europe I'd say you have a lot more to fear from fascism than ISIS.
    The Fourth Reich will be Scandinavian?

They might succeed just from everyone dying of laughter.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    I lel'd OP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    I would be surprised if people who share their ideology are not already there.
    Absolutely are but they're in small numbers. If we're going to use this as a metric for someone being there, then nearly every group nowadays is "global" because they will have supporters around the world, and the ability to travel there easily provided their name somehow avoids the terrorist register. And that's with legal travel let alone illegal.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Absolutely are but they're in small numbers. If we're going to use this as a metric for someone being there, then nearly every group nowadays is "global" because they will have supporters around the world, and the ability to travel there easily provided their name somehow avoids the terrorist register. And that's with legal travel let alone illegal.
    Oh I agree with this. But that is the problem these people are ideological terrorists, it only takes one to walk into a place with a flare and a can of "petrol".
    READ and be less Ignorant.