10+ Year Old Account

This is one Awesome WoW wedding!

Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Deleted
    that fat guy gives the word king chin a whole new meaning

forevermore he shall be known as king double chin

they seemed to have fun though, so good for them I guess
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2014-09-03 at 06:13 AM.

It's pathetic to let something consume and define your entire life to such a degree, especially a fucking video game.

Not feeling the urge to kill everyone in attendance like if it were a little pony themed wedding, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumblecrush View Post
    It's pathetic to let something consume and define your entire life to such a degree, especially a fucking video game.

Not feeling the urge to kill everyone in attendance like if it were a little pony themed wedding, though.
    dude relax alot of people have novelty weddings.

If that's what they wanted to go for then mission accomplished. But to me, I find that extremely cheesy. Almost to the point of embarrassing. But it's probably because I'm not so addicted to the game that I would want to have it as a wedding. lol. Seems like they had fun though, so good for them. In the end it isn't what I think that matters, it's if they were happy.

god these ppl posting look, real insecure shits if you ask me

on topic: good for them, atleast they made the wedding as they wanted it to be, not being driven by "competent internet critics'" opinion

You are one angry, bitter person, aren't you? Do you have any joy in your live?

OT: Very annoying clip, with all the game footage in between, I have no idea what happened, but some of those costumes look really good.

Idd some people go beyond the point of normal. Tbh, i would even define some of these weddings (and similar things) and people that attend them as delusional and should be threated for losing the concept of real world and reallity.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Having hobbies is important, I'd say it's a good thing they have something define their lives in this manner.
    There is a big difference between hobbies and being so delusonal that you define your life around some fiction. If the world was not so fucked up, most of these would be in some psychiatric hospital diagnosed for some sort of mental illness. A hobby is if you play games for fun when you have free time or want to achieve something in the game, but the moment you start changing your life so that is resembels a game or well any fiction it stops being a hobby and becomes an illness.

Deleted

Shitting on something which brings these people happiness who have done literally no harm at all to anyone by doing this, nice.

What is the point in life if not to hold something that makes you happy close to you and cherish it.

Quote Originally Posted by Itakas View Post
    Idd some people go beyond the point of normal. Tbh, i would even define some of these weddings (and similar things) and people that attend them as delusional and should be threated for losing the concept of real world and reallity.

There is a big difference between hobbies and being so delusonal that you define your life around some fiction. If the world was not so fucked up, most of these would be in some psychiatric hospital diagnosed for some sort of mental illness. A hobby is if you play games for fun when you have free time or want to achieve something in the game, but the moment you start changing your life so that is resembels a game or well any fiction it stops being a hobby and becomes an illness.
    It starts to become a problem when you believe what you do is real. As soon as you start believing you are your character, that's a problem. Pretending to be a hero is not. There are plenty of people re-enacting old wars (American Civil War being a big one), do you classify them as delusional too? Because no one else does... There is no difference in pretending to be a hero in pixels or in actual physical outfits.

10+ Year Old Account

Someone's a negative nancy.

I think it looked cute! Beats my trip to the zoo and then off to the judge. :P

10+ Year Old Account

i would say you need some immediate therapy or professional help to be so enraged over a harmless wedding.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Yeah, it is pathetic for people enjoy something, but it alright for you to talk about wanting to kill people. Seriously man, you need to some help.

you seem pretty upset son, To me it feels just as stupid to let religion shape a person to this degree
    Inb4infraction

If people find something that can help them define their life and it makes them a better (albeit strange sometimes) person, we should cheer them on.
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Deleted

Oh yeah, pretending to be an Angel like we pretend in Western society is not pathetic at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurgath View Post
    Oh yeah, pretending to be an Angel like we pretend in Western society is not pathetic at all.
    i wonder what he does during halloween?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

But having your wedding at a CHURCH is okay.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."