Alt-shack for Garrisons?

I am hoping that the below is part of the undisclosed secret garrison stuff that Blizzard just haven't told us about yet. If not, color me disappointed.

Being a crazy altoholic, having all the professions between then, and enjoying that I can self-sufficient I had one (and actually just one) hope for the garrison that seems to be completely left out

I had wanted my own "castle" to be the place where the guys would hang out together. Where my druid could go say to my warrior "hey dude! pass me one of those ghost iron bar stacks, I gotta make some living steel" - because that whole mailing back and forth crap is getting old. I even have all my characters in two different private guilds so my few friends and I can use the guild bank to pool and transfer stuff easier.

I want to be able to built the "alt shack" for my Garrison. It would populate the alts from the same server (there is a cap), they could hang out in chairs and stuff. Then allow my current character to talk to them and through dialog have access to their inventory, bank, and tradeskills.

It seems so stupid that I have to log off a character to go smelt some bars on another character.

They already let us run the AH operation off the alts through the mobile app, so why not let us skip the stupid relogging steps and actually let us play the game.

Was this a plan of theirs? Actually sounds like a really great idea, I don't know how complicated this would be to implement.

pls blisz

Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    Was this a plan of theirs? Actually sounds like a really great idea, I don't know how complicated this would be to implement.

pls blisz
    Don't actually think so. But in the beginning the garrison story was told as "your personal hub" kind of thing.

It should not be that complicated. And if they made it a building you had to place, even if it had it's own plot and not competing with the others, the roleplayers could choose to simply not put it there.