Poll: Your favorite Elder Scrolls?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    GW2 is an amazing game in it's own right though, just not the same kind of game as WoW, so not necessarily what they want in an MMO.
    Yeah okay, I would say that is a fair assessment of it. Think in the future he should expand on that a tad more on that aspect of the review... Also, no more derailing from me!

I've played about 560 hours of Oblivion and never actually finished the game. I'd say Oblivion because it just offered so many things for me to do. I liked Skyrim but it didn't feel as good as Oblivion did. The guild were particularly badly designed in Skyrim, at least that's how they felt: rushed and dull.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsonsion View Post
    I've played about 560 hours of Oblivion and never actually finished the game. I'd say Oblivion because it just offered so many things for me to do. I liked Skyrim but it didn't feel as good as Oblivion did. The guild were particularly badly designed in Skyrim, at least that's how they felt: rushed and dull.
    Yeah I agree about the guilds specially the thief guild in Oblivion is beyond epic and the final reward of that guild is pure awesomeness.

Deleted

This one, of course.

I liked Morrowind's story the most, with Skyrim second. But Morrowind's controls where so clunky especially if playing any kind of spellsword, which was alot better in Skyrim. If i had to pick I would say Morrowind though.

Deleted
    Apart from graphics and combat Morrowind runs circles around Oblivion and Skyrim (IMO obviously). Overall I would say Morrowind >>>>>>>> Oblivion > Skyrim.

Deleted
    Skyrim because I get to cover my face in warpaint, wear antlers on my head and run around the Reach yelling, "Forsworn forever!". I love Reachmen lore and the Reach is by far my favourite hold in Skyrim and favourite region in all Tamriel. The atmospheric music is so pretty when it rolls around.

Plus, the moment when you enter Sovngarde as a Nordic dragonborn and the doom-driving choir heralds your coming to destroy Alduin is just awe-inspiring. I get goosebumps every time I listen to that song.
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2014-09-03 at 02:13 PM.

Oblivion because, in retrospect, having a spell assigned to a hand is simply stupid. I want to wield a 2h and cast spells dammit!

EDIT: Also, fame and infamy system.
    Last edited by Marthenil; 2014-09-03 at 02:27 PM.

Toss up between Morrowind and Skyrim. But I'd probably go with Skyrim in the end because of the modding communities efforts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I seem to remember Daggerfall being a much much bigger land to explore than the other games...but a lot of the game is randomized and I recall there being an obnoxious amount of bugs.

I'd rate Morrowind over Skyrim in a pure vanilla contest, but if you toss mods into the mix then Skyrim just wipes the floor with the rest.

Oblivion was one that I just could not play for more than a few hours. It was just not interesting to me in style, setting, or gameplay. I will admit that it had some amazing guild questlines though, specifically the Dark Brotherhood's "whodunit" quest.

10+ Year Old Account
    skyrim, i really really love dragons !!
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...