Faster flying/ground speed in WOD?

I could be late or wrong etc, but i just noticed on the front page a coupke of those mounts from the beta say ( extremly fast mount). dont the ones we have now go up to very fast ? So does this mean they added anither speed increase?
    Semper Fi

Mounts don't have a speed attribute anymore since Cata. All mounts go the same speed.

There's a perk for the Stables building in the garrison that makes mounts move 20% faster in Draenor, but that's the only boost I know of. Individual mounts haven't had their own speed values for quite a long time, though.

I believe the mounts you are talking about are limited use items much like the zone mounts of MoP that could drop from uncommon enemies.

I hope not. I am tired of shelling out higher and higher amounts of gold for faster and faster flying.

Items like this existed in MoP aswell, such as http://www.wowhead.com/item=89770 and http://www.wowhead.com/item=89697

They are just limited use Mounts.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Quote Originally Posted by Pool of the Dead View Post
    Items like this existed in MoP aswell, such as

*snip, can't post links yet*
    They are just limited use Mounts.
    There is also the Feather which you can obtain on the Timeless Isle which increases your Ground Mount speed by 20%. S

Didn't we have the exact same thread like an hour ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Didn't we have the exact same thread like an hour ago?
    There is currently an identical thread in the WoD subforum