I was thinking what could assist WoW in reaching another level for it's own innovation. This could be for its next iteraion of MMO (WoW 2) or its current design plans. Some things that it should shoot for:
- Add content that allows subscribers to do things that are meaningful, that can make a difference to the world
- Leaderboards in raiding, PvP, Questing, Crafting etc
- Ability to shape their world/community
- Economy - this needs to improve in all areas
- Increased Alliance/Horde tensions
- Goals/rewards that are realstic to all styles of play
Blizzard should really focus on being innovative, take some calculated risks and take their MMO to another level. What do you think?