Tried the search feature, sadly it’s still an information black hole that doesn't work too well. Anywho.

While we’re nearing the next feature packs, and generally feature packs are more to do with convenience and ease of use upgrades, I’d like to suggest 2 new additions to come about for the next pack, since it’s a bit too soon for any changes to it now, what with QA testing, bugs everywhere and such.

Sure this has been suggested numerous times but couldn't find a thread about it to bump, probably in the old suggestions sections but of course it’s now a graveyard for archival.

Can we please have a numeric input box on each vendor’s UI screen so we can choose exactly how many of an item we want to purchase, certain items that you need to purchase to turn skillpoints and karma into gold nigh on give you carpal tunnel because you need to powerclick the buy button into oblivion.

If this is implemented there will be less cases of carpal tunnel worldwide and world peace may ensue by not experiencing wrist pain. All it needs is a simple text input box next to the buy button at the bottom once an item is highlighted and allow you to enter between 1-250 (since 250 is the stack maximum).

Now, don’t get me wrong, something as simple as this is a bigger task to implement that it seems, you don’t just create the addition then suddenly all vendors have it, it would be a big task to have every single vendor given this addition, but overall I think it would definitely benefit the game greatly and lessen the tedium of grinding away to convert the skillpoints and karma to gold.

My last suggestion for now we be the implementation of the crafting input to the mystic forge. For instance, and this goes back to point #1, needing to forge together materials in order to earn gold is also sadly as tedious, if not more so due to needing to click all 4 individual materials, then forge, then back to clicking all 4 again.

I propose an input similar to the craft system, whereby there is the numeric input option if you wish to craft a particular amount, or just hit craft all to use up all your materials. Same thing I’m asking for the forge, as long as all 4 materials are the same constantly, you should be able to set an amount to forge and let the system finish them off.

Of course this would not apply to forging that involves different materials each time, like throwing different rares/exotics into the forge. I’m talking about pure factory line forging of the same 4 base materials over and over.

Now, one thing this 2nd suggestion might do if implemented the same way as crafting, ie: the craft speeds up after every craft, is mess with the economy due to the speed at which materials and items would be generated by the forge, so I propose automating the automatic forging to be the same current speed of a player manually clicking all 4 then hitting the forge button, so the system does 1 forge every 3 or so seconds so the pace is the same, but you won’t get your hand destroyed from endless clicking, as the system itself is automating it to your specified amount.

That concludes my 2 small suggestions, they may be only minute changes but I feel these 2 alone would lessen the tedium of needing to buy hundreds, sometimes thousands of materials from a vendor to be able to craft or forge them whilst still keeping the natural flow of the forge with forging being automated to one forge every 3 seconds instead of the rapid succession that crafting has.

Thanks for reading. I went into a bit more detail per suggestion to explain why these changes will be very beneficial, as well as explaining how they can be implemented and safeguarding any economic changes caused by an automated forge.