Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    You should be thankful everything you seen was good.

Deleted
    Outlander, on HBO?

Quote Originally Posted by AceofHarts View Post
    complains about having nothing to watch.
    disregards an entire medium of entertainment.

>.>
    I don't blame him. Some of just don't like Anime. I've tried. I've tried tons of suggestions from people who really like it and it's all rubbish to me. Just don't enjoy it at all...any of it that I have seen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    Not to everyone's taste but -- X-Files (and the related spinoffs), The Blacklist, Criminal Minds, MASH.
    What are the related spin offs (plural) from the X-Files?

I think they made a show about Mulder's hippy conspiracy nerd friends, but it was on for like a week. What else am I missing?
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vazruden View Post
    Orphan Black is pretty interesting. Didnt like first episode but it really grew on me
    I definitely second this. Tatiana Maslany is one hell of an actress to pull of what she does on there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ViveLaVie View Post
    Outlander, on HBO?
    Outlander is on Starz. Still haven't seen it yet besides part of the first episode. I actually really need to go and rewatch it.

Futurama is on Netflix if you're into that kind of humor. Dexter in its earlier seasons is a great show as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I've been in a dilemma for a few months now where I think I have exhausted all of my TV show options. Its a really shitty feeling because in the past, I have always used TV shows as a way to pass time but now I need to fill that void with other activities.

Let me just go ahead and state the obvious, I've seen all the big ones. Game of Thrones (Season 5 pls), Breaking Bad and all of that.

I have seen everything that is major Sci Fi (Star Trek, Firefly, Battlestar, Star Gate etc.)

So what are my options? I can't really list everything that I've seen so I'd appreciate it if you guys could just list off some shows or give me some suggestions. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah I forgot to mention, I don't do anime.
    When in doubt, go watch M*A*S*H

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    When in doubt, go watch M*A*S*H
    Mash is easily one of the greatest TV serious of the 20th century.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Deleted
    mentioned quite a few sci fi, but not farscape? such a brilliant series!

15+ Year Old Account
    The Knick on Cinemax is pretty good for a Cinemax show, basically House if it was on a cable network show, and set in an earlier time, awesome soundtrack. As for now, if I have time, I just watch shows that look promising and come on AMC, HBO, or FX, rarely see a show cancelled after 4 episodes on those stations.