Major changes in WoD?

So I haven't really kept up with WoW very much at all; quit back at the end of Cata in February 2012, and completely stopped playing until fall of '13 when I bought MoP and played a bit. Got a little bored of it though, and haven't played since April or so, and haven't kept up with WoD changes either.

I know they're updating the models, and stat squish, raiding difficulty changes and things like toybox, but what other big changes are coming? I heard people mention "heirloom tab" and gear that switches stats when you switch specs? Anything else of importance?

Deleted
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=WoD+changes+official

First result. Have fun reading.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    I know they're updating the models, and stat squish, raiding difficulty changes and things like toybox, but what other big changes are coming? I heard people mention "heirloom tab" and gear that switches stats when you switch specs? Anything else of importance?
    That's basically it plus garrisons. There are no big changes or additions. 10 new levels, new zones, new raids, Ashran, additional tiers for professions, it's all standard fare.