Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nevermore View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that 'match lowest seller' is no longer the way to go?

With the previous TP I just picked lowest seller and my stuff was gone in a matter of hours. Now, everything I put on the TP gets stuck there because somehow the new version seems to promote 'meet highest buyer' a lot more. :/

Maybe I'm just unlucky, I dunno.
    Yeah for those who are new it can take time to figure out and understand what they have done for a very long time; selling for less profit and buying with a waiting time.
    Which is most likely the majority, and I'm not sure if it's a smart move. Currently I like it because I make use of it. But in the end it feels wrong because I know many many people have no idea they are selling directly to me instead of placing it on the tp.

10+ Year Old Account
    A very long time? Really? It's the same exact system we had before, defaults to sell to the highest bidder.

And seriously c'mon, there's only 2 choices, Sell Instantly or List this Item.

Valar morghulis

I wouldn't say "only two options" seeing as to a-net is implying that players are retarded with their latest changes.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

Gah, the UI for this thing is still vomit inducing. Big chunky buttons, nested modules, false interaction buttons. For the love of design, *puke*.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Gah, the UI for this thing is still vomit inducing. Big chunky buttons, nested modules, false interaction buttons. For the love of design, *puke*.
    What's a false interaction button on this design?

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    What's a false interaction button on this design?
    When an item has a "click-able" space that is conditional but displayed as though if can be interacted with despite condition.

Deleted
    I like it. Still Looks clean to me.

The ones you posted before tho ... They look like something an IT operations department from the 90's designed, very techy

Different tastes I guess
    Last edited by mmoc1319205971; 2014-09-19 at 08:30 AM.

When an item has a "click-able" space that is conditional but displayed as though if can be interacted with despite condition.
    I know what it is, I was asking for an example of it in the new TP UI because I hadn't noticed it at all. I probably should have said "in" instead of "on".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    A very long time? Really? It's the same exact system we had before, defaults to sell to the highest bidder.

And seriously c'mon, there's only 2 choices, Sell Instantly or List this Item.
    http://i.imgur.com/mMzJ3ez.jpg
    Do you see a list this item option?
    I don't.

Before you could see both 'sell to higher buyer' or 'add to lowest selling', all you had to do was select one.

Currently it does not show this second option anymore anywhere by default. You have to change your price or press the box at the current sellers to have it appear as an option. Brand new players may take a while to understand. If I didn't know about two options being available and I just started, I'm confident I didn't find out unless someone told me. If you don't know the button excists, you can't expect someone to find it right away.

TP has finally been fixed to default to sell to highest buyer and the max amount of item in question. I has a happy.

Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    TP has finally been fixed to default to sell to highest buyer and the max amount of item in question. I has a happy.
    Yeah, those tweaks after the patch came are pretty good. The only big complaint I have is the speed isn't where I want it but I'm guessing it is because this is all done through a web browser. I do find that getting what I want now is less clicks than before as well (because of the ability to get your gold from any page in the TP interface).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    Ooh very good news! I'm glad they changed that.

I really wish they'd fix that thing where it forces you to list something for sale if you try to fill a buy order and the order gets filled before you can. That's just annoying and time-wasting.