Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    You call that a ghetto? Look up "Košice-Luník IX".
    Dear Lord, I think I saw that in a documentary about Romani. Is that housing for Romani the government wanted to settle down?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Dear Lord, I think I saw that in a documentary about Romani. Is that housing for Romani the government wanted to settle down?
    It was a nice bloc mainly for soldiers and police officers. But it was turned into what you see here. Capacity of 2400 people, while over 6000 reside there, 14-16 in one apartment. Almost 100% of them don't pay for rent or other fees. Even police don't go there anymore. Ambulance crew is attacked if called.

Yes because it's on the coast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yobtar View Post
    In Southern Ontario it usually does, except this for this summer, it's the first time that I can remember that we haven't had a day over 100f (38c). So far this summer we've had a span of 3 days that we've gotten more rain than what we would normally get over an entire summer.
    That's kind of interesting. I used to live in Toronto, and I remember the summers being ridiculously hot.
    I moved to BC 3 years ago, and this summer was almost as bad as the ones I remember back home!

Maybe the shitty heat followed me

I lives in New York. It is comfortable in the suburb.