Lesser Charm Discussion

Hey Guys,

Just wondering if I read the blue post right. It sounds like the warforged seal quest is now going to be repeatable. Does anyone know if they are going to keep the gold reward the same? Currently i think it rewards 47g per completion. If this is the case the coins will be worth just under 1g/each. This would be nice as i have over 20k of the things stacked up!

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't heard anything about changing the gold rewarded for the quest - to be honest I didn't even realize there was a gold reward - but if it is 47g as you mentioned I'd be rather surprised if that wasn't lowered when 6.0 hits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would the gold be lowered? Anything that could be purchased via JP is being converted to Gold instead. Meaning that you'll actually want more gold generators in the world.
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alroxas View Post
    Why would the gold be lowered? Anything that could be purchased via JP is being converted to Gold instead. Meaning that you'll actually want more gold generators in the world.
    That is true. However, I think that most people who have been playing throughout the expansion are sitting on a ton of charms, and it seems to me that they wouldn't want to introduce that much gold all at once. I could be wrong, that's just my guess.

I was under the impression that the seals will still have a cap, either remaining at 10 or bumping to 20, just that the weekly restriction of the quest will be lifted. So there would be no mass converting of charms to gold without also running a shitload of raids to use them up.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...this will be pretty bad ass if they do leave it untouched. Got 15k lying around myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vocah View Post
    I was under the impression that the seals will still have a cap
    "During the 6.0 pre-patch, item upgrades will cost 50 Lesser Charms instead of Valor Points and Warforged Seals will no longer be capped."
    From the front page.
    Last edited by foxHeart; 2014-09-04 at 10:57 PM.
    Look! Words!

Quote Originally Posted by Vocah View Post
    I was under the impression that the seals will still have a cap, either remaining at 10 or bumping to 20, just that the weekly restriction of the quest will be lifted. So there would be no mass converting of charms to gold without also running a shitload of raids to use them up.
    They said no cap on seals, but they can only be used in SoS which rather limits their usefulness.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just checked the beta to see how things were on there. Sadly, it seems there's no longer a gold reward for completing the quest. You can also do it repeatedly, though when you hit 10 seals, you complete the quest but are unable to get more. The quest doesn't seem quite functional, but it's possible the gold being removed is intentional...
    Look! Words!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    I just checked the beta to see how things were on there. Sadly, it seems there's no longer a gold reward for completing the quest. You can also do it repeatedly, though when you hit 10 seals, you complete the quest but are unable to get more. The quest doesn't seem quite functional, but it's possible the gold being removed is intentional...
    Just when you hope for a big cash day with 30k seals blizzard breaks it ;/

Quote Originally Posted by Saffa View Post
    They said no cap on seals, but they can only be used in SoS which rather limits their usefulness.
    Well, currently the cap is 3 per week, without the weekly restriction you can get as many as you want, limited only by the amount you can have at the same time.

So it works just like I thought it would.

Deleted
    testtesttest
    Last edited by mmocf0a7121e7d; 2015-09-16 at 04:52 PM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    Anyone tried PTR copy and can tell currency conversion of how much gold you get per Valor/JP?

OT: Got tons of Charms back in 5.3 Peons farming. If the 45Gold reward for 50 Charms remains, the day of WoD Pre-Patch will be a good day.
    You still got valor and justice, the warforged seals quest gives no gold and the actual seals cap at 20