Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Complain when you get into the realm of 95% of seeing one drop but having no drops.
    I;ve seen about 10 guildies/friends get Invincible. And besides everyone and their mother seems to be riding Invincible around me.

Also, I had that with Headless Horseman... Even worse than this considering it's a seasonal mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoose View Post
    I've had great RNG, and sucky RNG.

I got the Onyxian and Azure Drake on the same day using two different alts. (One won one, one won the other.) Maybe ~25-50 kills total on both.
    I got the Blue Drake TWICE in three weeks, the second time while going for the Azure.
    I got the Attumen's during the 6.0 pre-patch event. Maybe ~100 kills or so on it, but I was farming other things at the time in there for xmog, plus the first boss takes longer to get to Kara than to kill, so not a big deal.

Two weeks ago, I got the Flametalon from Alysrazor, last week, I got the Pure-Blooded Firehawk. I haven't run FL's much, doing it with my wife so she can make Dragonwrath, and she is on the first stage of it, so all told? 4 or 5 full clears.

So, those are good RNG stories.

But Anzu? I have over 200 kills across 12 90's, and still no stupid bird.
    I wish I had these good RNG stories to compensate for my bad RNG. Sadly, the only thing I can remember is Deathcharger dropping after 7 kills. That is nowhere near compensating all the bad RNG I've had.
    Last edited by mmoc91ede30817; 2014-12-01 at 05:54 PM.

I have at least 600+ kills of each MoP world boss mount (rolls included - 300 each without rolls) without owning a single mount from them.
    It took me 216 kills of TK to get Ashes.
    200+ of ZG to get the ZG raptor (got panther when it was current)
    Took me 200+ to get Exp-12B let alone even see it drop.
    And don't get my started on Timeless Isle. I'm missing the Rain Stone off Zesqua, Cursed Talisman off Spelurk, and the item off Flintlord Gairan. I geared up several level 90s through that place as well as camping spawns and still don't have my last three items :/
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple