Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third

Next AC title is in Paris

Two new Assassin’s Creed games are currently in development at Ubisoft—one for Xbox One and PS4, and the other for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3—according to a report at Kotaku.

The Xbox One and PlayStation 4 game is tentatively titled Assassin’s Creed: Unity, and is set in Paris. This is the game you see in the leaked screenshot above, and more can be found in Kotaku’s report. Note that these are early screenshots.

Kotaku also point out that the HUD reveals “parkour up” and “parkour down” buttons for the game, and say that these will be part of a new navigation scheme that will make its debut in Unity.

Meanwhile, little is known about the other Assassin’s Creed game, codenamed “Comet”.

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2014/03/19...051y4vs8h0P.99
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another one huh....

Damnit, I was hoping for something in China, that would be so cool

Deleted
    Meh, I really don't care after they pulled the whole "aliens" stuff. Also, milking that cash-cow with what is becoming almost filler episodes with no clear direction, saddening, really.

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    Another one huh....
    It's an annual release, new one every year. Though releasing two new ones for consoles in a year is atypical (last year had AC4 and Liberation, but Liberation was a Vita exclusive until this year when it got ported).

Thank god. I got so sick of the whole "yarr yarr im a pirate" thing in black flag. It was a good game don't get me wrong, but there was just WAYYYY too many ship missions.

Also, are these coming for pc aswell? You only mentioned the consoles.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    Another one huh....
    AC4 proved to me that annual releases don't have to be a bad thing, at least not just yet

If there really will be two console ACs this year, I wonder what the setting in the other one will be.

Well, I hope these are coming to PC or consider me not giving a fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It's an annual release, new one every year. Though releasing two new ones for consoles in a year is atypical (last year had AC4 and Liberation, but Liberation was a Vita exclusive until this year when it got ported).
    Well, every team that Ubisoft owns works on a AC game at one point or another, it's no surprise how fast they can pump them out.

Deleted
    sort of gave up after assassins creed pirate edition.

Was rather hoping they would have an eastern setting like China or better yet, feudal Japan.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Thank god. I got so sick of the whole "yarr yarr im a pirate" thing in black flag. It was a good game don't get me wrong, but there was just WAYYYY too many ship missions.

Also, are these coming for pc aswell? You only mentioned the consoles.
    They should be coming to pc as well like they always do
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    sort of gave up after assassins creed pirate edition.
    It was one of the best AC games BUT I'm probably not going to play another one if the combat is as shallow, uncreative and repetitive. Is it really too hard to have PvP with more depth than one-shot abilties and a counter? Let us fight each other normally ffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    They should be coming to pc as well like they always do
    And they'll be delayed a month so they can add their DRM onto it and make zero improvements to the performance.

But Paris is WAY more interesting than Japan/China in my opinion.
    Last edited by wombinator04; 2014-03-19 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    But Paris is WAY more interesting than Japan/China in my opinion.
    Why do you say that? We have already had 3 AC games set in Europe, do we need another?

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Why do you say that? We have already had 3 AC games set in Europe, do we need another?
    Yes because Paris is awesome.

I dont really know. My knowledge in history may be bad, but i dont really remember anything "worthwhile" happening in France during the last 500 years or so, if you dont count ww2 ofc.

Ac2 is my favourite ac game, even though it didnt really base around any major historic event, so i quess it could be cool.

E: completely forgot about the revolution >_<
    Last edited by Ergar; 2014-03-19 at 10:17 PM.

I dont really know. My knowledge in history may be bad, but i dont really remember anything "worthwhile" happening in France during the last 500 years or so, if you dont count ww2 ofc.

Ac2 is my favourite ac game, even though it didnt really base around any major historic event, so i quess it could be cool.

French Revolution-Napoleonic Wars?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Revolution

You don't think Napoleon was anything worthwhile historically?