View Poll Results: Do you Pee in the Shower?

Voters
746. This poll is closed
  • Yes!

557 74.66%
  • No, that's nasty!

189 25.34%
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Sometime I do and sometimes I don't. I also shave and brush my teeth (While keeping instruments and stuff in safer locations and not doing any at the same time). I also regularly clean my bathroom so...

Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    Water doesn't erode anything, it just catalyzes rusting in specific environments. Urinating in the shower will erode your drain because of uric acid residue leaving corrosive phosphorus precipitate over time.
    Incorrect water is known as the universal solvent because given enough time and flow water will dissolve virtually any known material, things in the water such as minerals or chemicals speed up the process, ironically trace minerals slow down the process as well. If you place pure water in a piping system it will actually have a corrosive effect.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just farted

Discuss
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Deleted
    I used to do it when I was a little girl. Then I realized how nasty it was and stopped.

Deleted
    I measure how hot the water is by comparing it to the pee down my legs, so yeah.

Deleted
    5 to 10 minutes, I also broosh my teeth while having a shower, urine is sterile and saliva doesn't... and I'm sure all of you take water with your mouth andd split it under the flow of the water in the shower. And I clean my bathroom everyday, so what's the problem... Nasty is urinate when swimming in a swimming pool, but in your shower? I don't think it's nasty.

why would you need to pee in the shower when youre literally in the same room as the toilet. i dont really think people who do it are disgusting, but i think they are stupid and lazy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Natureseer View Post
    why would you need to pee in the shower when youre literally in the same room as the toilet. i dont really think people who do it are disgusting, but i think they are stupid and lazy.
    Why stupid or lazy? if you have the urgue to pee when having the shower, what do you do? get out, and pee in the WC?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    I think when I am in the shower I get a physiological urge to piss. Not sure if that is strange or not.
    It also happens to me, no matter if I use the WC before.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Sure, if I need to pee while showering I'll do it. The moment I pee it's down the drain followed by several minutes of soap and hot water, it's not dirty in the slightest.

I completely agree with you

Deleted
    Yes, all over the place and sometimes directly up in the air.

But to be real. I do it some times, usually the first thing i do when i wake up is, going to the toilet.
    Last edited by mmoce2daed6e80; 2014-09-05 at 07:19 AM.

No, and considering that after showering there is about 5-10cm water in the bathtub that did not yet fully to go down the drain I think it would be quite disgusting to have my feet soaked in urine-water.

10+ Year Old Account
    most people do. its like that one episode of south park about peeing in the pool

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    No, and considering that after showering there is about 5-10cm water in the bathtub that did not yet fully to go down the drain I think it would be quite disgusting to have my feet soaked in urine-water.
    I think it's time you clean your drain.

Edit: Typos

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, aim for the drainage

Quote Originally Posted by Pai Mei View Post
    No offense, but you're such a know it all, in an annoying way.

OT: I don't own a shower. So I pee in the bath! jk jk
    We should come up with a word that describes people who look shit up on wikipedia before posting anything to try and look smarter.
    Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. -Thomas Jefferson

10+ Year Old Account
    Not every countries' toilets are in the same room as their bathroom..

Pretty much. My toilet is 2-feet from my shower/tub.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Do you even have the slightest idea what urine consists of?

Quote Originally Posted by Televators View Post
    Yes, of course. People saying the tiny amount of seriously diluted urine will damage your drain are makin' me lulz.
    I guess they better stop peeing in the toilet as well since they might damage their toilet and houses pipes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baladash View Post
    No, I can hold my bladder for more than 5 minutes.
    Unless you are pissing all over the walls there is literally no difference between a shower and the toilet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draganid View Post
    most people do. its like that one episode of south park about peeing in the pool
    That's disgusting though, we are talking about peeing somewhere where it goes down the drain straight away, not about swimming in it. Be considering nobody has died from peeing in the pool I don't consider it "dangerous"...just disgusting.

Who in hell DOESN'T? Pissing on your own feet also is medically proven to keep Athlete's Foot away.