Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
9
10
11
  1. #201
    Guys, the subject of world castercraft is real but not in 1v1 sense.
    ranged vs melee have a disparity.
    The issue with ranged vs melee, comes down to the fact of who can hold the pressure, and reclaim it easier. At a low skill cap, ranged are often overtaken by melee in arena because players do not know how to interact with their team, where as at competitive level, a team that works together as ranged can be behind in pressure, but can change the situation much easier with cc and interrupting enemy cc than a melee team can. (A ranged interrupt and many ranged class cc's can get anyone not LoS/40yd) where as the melee classes generally have short ranged interrupts and cc's. If you let melee ontop of you all, yeah you'll probably struggle untl that God tier triple fear spreads them all out and they lose all pressure and Cc.

    Yes I'm biased. 2.5k exp rogue, and multiple 2.2-2.4 classes like hpally dk mage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedail View Post
    I think I'm close to understanding this thread. . ./places tinfoil hat squarely on head. . .Ah, yes. I see now. . . /tinfoil hat off, approaching reality once more

  2. #202
    Quote Originally Posted by lifteez View Post
    The issue with ranged vs melee, comes down to the fact of who can hold the pressure, and reclaim it easier.
    Correct. WoD changed that hugely in favor of melee. That's what the topic is about. Casters are busy surviving and melee tunnel freely.

  3. #203
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Correct. WoD changed that hugely in favor of melee. That's what the topic is about. Casters are busy surviving and melee tunnel freely.
    Hugely? That implies that the melee had a problem before WOD then.

  4. #204
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    Hugely? That implies that the melee had a problem before WOD then.
    No, this doesn't imply it. Logic 101.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •