Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    the more I read about garrisons the less i'm looking forward to them. 2 weeks after I completed the farm - very early on in mop - I left it to rot. haven't been back there in nearly 2 years now. I don't mind things like this for peeps who enjoy maintaining such areas, but having it integrated so intrinsically into the overall game is absolutely depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by psiko74 View Post
    what happened to Lore? He looks different.
    Looks like he's gained a bit of weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmz390 View Post
    the more I read about garrisons the less i'm looking forward to them. 2 weeks after I completed the farm - very early on in mop - I left it to rot. haven't been back there in nearly 2 years now. I don't mind things like this for peeps who enjoy maintaining such areas, but having it integrated so intrinsically into the overall game is absolutely depressing.
    While I was Ok with the farm for a bit, it got old really quickly. That said, this sounds like if you like messing with professions you are going to end up stuck messing with them, whether you want to or not. I really hate the idea of schematics being stuck behind achievements, something that I don't care one single thing about, and find more annoying than enjoyable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by knightwarhawk View Post
    no because your not forced to do quests actually. as in they also gave pvp exp and many people actually level thru pvp oh and yes there's dungeons which once again give exp..... but in order to keep questing your forced to participate in the invasions losing potential followers. invasions are not oh look they are just throwing 400 mobs at us. its timed, there is waves, mini bosses and more slow downs then a old man driving on a freeway. so yes YOU ARE FORCED. Forced to do the invasion if you want to finish the zone and continue questing your forced in to their delusion of gimmicks of trying to make a sad game interesting instead of you know producing a half decent xpack where classes are completely screwed they focus their most of their attention on the gimmick of garrisons just like they did pokiwow.

maybe you should actually play the beta before speaking, or the game for that matter since you don't seem to comprehend how it actually works.

- - - Updated - - -

if you want to finish off frostfire you are if you want to continue in to other zones you are.

- - - Updated - - -

your right playing the game is optional, but your wrong you are forced in to garrisons and you are FORCED in to the invasions. yes IN REAL life you can choose to be a complete troll on the web like you have so apparently pointed out about yourself. or you can leave comments after having actually played the beta and know exactly what your talking about as I have pointed out. but theres also things you are forced to do in real life too to take it the troll way for a second .
    you Will Die that is definitely forced eh ? even in life you are forced in to things you don't want. That Doesn't make it fine to force things in video games.
    So how did i get to 100 through questing without doing a single invasion quest? The new areas open up based on your lvl. Not based on what quests you have previously completed. Almost everything you are saying is flat out wrong ...

World of Garrisoncraft.............. ZZzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Dmz390 View Post
    I think there will be some simple utility well beyond that of the farm. Even if you only added bsmith, bank, and auction house... Basically serves as your own little crowd free staging area for queues, repairs, and shopping. Dont need to worry about city lag, no annoying trade chat. Sure it might take a little questing to create that, but time was gonna be spent leveling anyway. Let the completionistas and min/maxers worry about upkeep and achievements.

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    What do they mean my

"Originally the team was going to make it really hard to get back to Azeroth after disabling the Dark Portal, but that didn't feel fun."

Can anybody enlighten me?
    Exactly what it sounds like, I'd wager. "Originally, the team going to make it really hard to back to Azeroth after disabling the dark portal, but that didn't feel fun."

Quote Originally Posted by knightwarhawk View Post
    no because your not forced to do quests actually. as in they also gave pvp exp and many people actually level thru pvp oh and yes there's dungeons which once again give exp..... but in order to keep questing your forced to participate in the invasions losing potential followers. invasions are not oh look they are just throwing 400 mobs at us. its timed, there is waves, mini bosses and more slow downs then a old man driving on a freeway. so yes YOU ARE FORCED. Forced to do the invasion if you want to finish the zone and continue questing your forced in to their delusion of gimmicks of trying to make a sad game interesting instead of you know producing a half decent xpack where classes are completely screwed they focus their most of their attention on the gimmick of garrisons just like they did pokiwow.

maybe you should actually play the beta before speaking, or the game for that matter since you don't seem to comprehend how it actually works.

- - - Updated - - -

if you want to finish off frostfire you are if you want to continue in to other zones you are.

- - - Updated - - -

your right playing the game is optional, but your wrong you are forced in to garrisons and you are FORCED in to the invasions. yes IN REAL life you can choose to be a complete troll on the web like you have so apparently pointed out about yourself. or you can leave comments after having actually played the beta and know exactly what your talking about as I have pointed out. but theres also things you are forced to do in real life too to take it the troll way for a second .
    you Will Die that is definitely forced eh ? even in life you are forced in to things you don't want. That Doesn't make it fine to force things in video games.
    Oh SHUT UP!

It's one quest. ONE FUCKING QUEST. Those things you've been doing since level 1. You have to do one invasion to finish the quest line. STOP. WHINING. You're everything wrong with the WoW player base. Moan moan moan moan fucking moan, about the tinest of things, no matter how insignificant it is. You've gotta do one quest, why is that such a big fucking deal? It isn't. Not in the slightest. "Oh well I'm part of the WoW playerbase so I'll make it a big deal because I have the patience and temper of a child and this game is so shit, but I still play and pay for it, because apparently paying for things you hate is a good use of money!"

Yeah, you do have to do it, the same as you're FORCED to level up to do stuff, FORCED to do one quest to do the next, you're FORCED to get gear to get better gear, FORCED to play a class that has a healing spec in order to heal.... blah blah blah blah blah fucking blah. Stop complaining!

You're forced to do things in video games ALL the time. This big crime? A single quest. Oh I know, it's fucking awful isn't it? The terrible things Blizzard FORCES you to do. Gimme a break, stop being such self entitled whiner and suck it up.
    Last edited by elvor0; 2014-09-08 at 09:31 AM.