Thread: Heroic ToES ?

Heroic ToES ?

I was just wondering if 10M Heroic ToES still requires careful planning on mechanics or if they are completely trivial with a high amount of Healing and DPS? Like everyone being 575-585 ilvl

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skmage View Post
    I was just wondering if 10M Heroic ToES still requires careful planning on mechanics or if they are completely trivial with a high amount of Healing and DPS? Like everyone being 575-585 ilvl
    Tsulong and Lei Shi can both be zerged, but Protectors and Sha are still perfectly capable of wiping you if you don't know what you're doing.

If you don't kill the Heroic adds on Protectors, and people panic and go full retard during P2 of Sha, you will wipe.

It will effectively melt in those ilvls, but some mechanics should probably still be done:

Protectors: Still kill the sha guys, I doubt you'll even have 10 spawn so you don't need to cycle through players with the buff.
    Tsulong: Probably doesn't matter to kill the night guys all that much, as long as everyone drops stacks before they kill the sunbeam.
    Lei Shi: You won't need the scary fog debuff to beat enrage so probably doesn't matter.
    Sha of Fear: You'll still have to organize phase 2 with some people passing around the guardian ability or whatever because those adds oneshot, you'll still have to kill them but you probably don't need to worry about clearing huddle in terror off people with it.
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!

So we should be able to zerg phase 1 of Sha to go into phase 2 before being sent to platforms right?
    Last edited by skmage; 2014-09-05 at 07:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    25 heroic ToES can be zerged, regardless of tactics and bosses, in 560 ilvl.
    I believe the same goes for 10 heroic.

Everything should die before you're in any danger of dying aside from the final phase of sha.

You better have really good dps or at least a couple of people that know what they're doing to avoid a wipe on sha in the last phase.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    25 heroic ToES can be zerged, regardless of tactics and bosses, in 560 ilvl.
    I believe the same goes for 10 heroic.
    I don't know if this goes for 25, but in 10 Heroic if you simply let the Sha adds through on Protectors and kill Asani last, his Water Bolt will start one-shotting anyone that isn't a tank - even with 800k HP.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did this a little while ago through OpenRaid with a pretty random group and mostly people were far under 580 ilvl. Everyone obviously over-geared the fights enough though, because we basically blew through everything. We did kill the Sha guys on protectors, and it took a couple of wipes for people to handle P2 of Sha, but that was it. If you had a raid full of 580+ people it would be even easier, although you'll still need to follow the 2 mechanics that I just mentioned.

I can see you wiping on Protectors and last phase of Sha, but with the gear scaling, people do ridicilous ammount of dps. My guess is that if you bring a group of geared people it will be very easy.