Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    A note though: Blackhand's Hammer should have the correct black colour only in Mythic. Normal/Heroic can be grey.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by ZavBE View Post
    Your disappointment at it's lack of theme from BRF seems to suggest you don't like the look - so do you?
    If so, neat. Why would you think others think it looks like a quest mace?
    if it was a quest mace, i would like it. since its a LFR mace,i hate it.
    i say it looks like a mace. others might think it just looks ugly.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Srg56 View Post
    Okay, question: what happens if someone likes the axe on the left more than the hammer on the right? Does the universe implode then?
    Yeah there's the Problem.. the "Axe" on the Left is a Mace xD Hope you Guys have fun distinguishing between weapon types on LFR Models, LFR Crowd. xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    Who cares what others think? It's subjective.

What can be said though is that because the difficulty it's obtained in is not representative of the difficulty the other one is obtained in, then their models should not be representative of eachother.

Deleted
    And what makes you think it should look better? The Effort put in for it is Queue -> Do -> Get. You can't expect to get too much from that, at least nothing that comes close to Blackhand's or anything like it. You gotta have great Rewards both visually and from a Quality perspective, If you want to move people to try out something above Braindead/Down Syndrome Difficulty - Which is exactly (maybe not so offensively) what Blizz is trying. Difference for two completely Different Groups in the same Category of Player. Raider.

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yaaaay... Casuals wont have anything awesome looking anymore. Thanks Blizz

*Sarcasm off*

pissing people off is a good thing?
    I guess it sucks to be you? Get some friends and do flex.

I think for you, getting friends must be more challenging than actually running flex

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Actually I think the people who are running higher difficulties are getting punished. They're getting the gear with better stats yeah, but the LFR crowd is actually going to look better. Heh.

It's kind of funny really, the LFR crowd will still stick to LFR and the raider recruit pool will further dwindle, and now the LFR players have the better looking gear. Crazy.
    You need your eyes checked
    Beta club member

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melkesjokolade View Post
    Yaaaay... Casuals wont have anything awesome looking anymore. Thanks Blizz

*Sarcasm off*
    Your name is awesome, good sir, I'm actually eating a big bar of Freia melksjokolade right now.

On-topic: This is fine by me, if anything it just motivates me to get good enough to run Mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by NoNamedPride View Post
    And what makes you think it should look better? The Effort put in for it is Queue -> Do -> Get. You can't expect to get too much from that, at least nothing that comes close to Blackhand's or anything like it. You gotta have great Rewards both visually and from a Quality perspective, If you want to move people to try out something above Braindead/Down Syndrome Difficulty - Which is exactly (maybe not so offensively) what Blizz is trying. Difference for two completely Different Groups in the same Category of Player. Raider.
    you missed my point completely. big surprise.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pandapuncher View Post
    I guess it sucks to be you? Get some friends and do flex.

I think for you, getting friends must be more challenging than actually running flex
    lol. its so sad you believe this about everyone who runs LFR.

more disappointment.
    i hope there is a lot of backlash.
    If you put in no effort, you should be rewarded with weapons that match that effort.

Just saying.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoNamedPride View Post
    And what makes you think it should look better? The Effort put in for it is Queue -> Do -> Get. You can't expect to get too much from that, at least nothing that comes close to Blackhand's or anything like it. You gotta have great Rewards both visually and from a Quality perspective, If you want to move people to try out something above
    Except that's not what Blizzard is trying to do. They've stated repeatedly that it doesn't work that way. Even if they completely removed LFR those people would not start raiding. The majority of people never have and never will step foot into a proper raid. If having gear that's leaps and bounds better than LFR can't entice people to run normal and beyond, do you honestly think that different models will, especially when this game has transmog? Doubtful.

This is in no way a move to revivify the stagnant raider recruit pool, that's not going to happen. This is a move to make raiders feel better. If I was still a raider or had any interest in raiding or even playing WoW, I'd feel insulted.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm still genuinely puzzled by what your point is.
    You don't like the LFR mace?
    You don't think the LFR mace looks like it drops from BRF?
    You think others will not like the LFR mace?

Thanks to Visenna for the signature.

lol. its so sad you believe this about everyone who runs LFR.
    If you're too bad of a player (skill-wise) to do Flex or higher, you don't deserve better loot/better looking loot. (also keep in mind that both Normal [Flex] and Heroic [Normal] are FULLY cross-realm).
    If you're too casual to the point where you can't schedule in a single Flex run, then raiding isn't for you.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Except that's not what Blizzard is trying to do. They've stated repeatedly that it doesn't work that way. Even if they completely removed LFR those people would not start raiding. The majority of people never have and never will step foot into a proper raid. If having gear that's leaps and bounds better than LFR can't entice people to run normal and beyond, do you honestly think that different models will, especially when this game has transmog? Doubtful.

This is in no way a move to revivify the stagnant raider recruit pool, that's not going to happen. This is a move to make raiders feel better. If I was still a raider or had any interest in raiding or even playing WoW, I'd feel insulted.
    You need to look at it from the perspective of a raider though, especially those of us who put in hours weekly. Why are we being rewarded equally (with just higher numbers) than those who sit in a queue and AFK for a few hours a week? It's not really fair. You can easily schedule in a flex wing or two, especially with cross-realm people, and do a couple bosses. LFR is NOT meant to be the end-all for any player unless you really can't do anything more (and if you can't, then raiding isn't for you, plain and simple. You're not the target audience of anything but LFR, in which case, they aren't going to cater to your needs).
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2014-09-05 at 10:11 PM.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    You've still not made a point.

So yes, we've all missed it. We've all missed this invisible point of yours. What is your point.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    If you're too bad of a player (skill-wise) to do Flex or higher, you don't deserve better loot/better looking loot. (also keep in mind that both Normal [Flex] and Heroic [Normal] are FULLY cross-realm).
    If you're too casual to the point where you can't schedule in a single Flex run, then raiding isn't for you.
    my issue has nothing to do with that. my issue is internet.

Deleted
    Well that's unfortunate, but you do realise you're playing an MMO. An always online game. At what point does the lowest common denominator have to be accounted for before it loses any merit? It's the same complaint as running a game on low looks like shit compared to running a game on high. The user is the problem, not the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ZavBE View Post
    I'm still genuinely puzzled by what your point is.
    You don't like the LFR mace?
    You don't think the LFR mace looks like it drops from BRF?
    You think others will not like the LFR mace?
    why cant the LFR have the look of the raid its gotten from like normal+?
    that is my point. if it has to be unique, why cant it at least hold to the standard of looking like the raid theme its gotten from.
    why must it looks its between quest and dungeon gear?

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well, I guess that means that there's not really a reason to play anymore if I can't get at least mildly aesthetically pleasing gear anymore.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln Lawyer View Post
    Maybe this will finally get the "pro" players to shut the hell up about LFR players stealing their loot or whatever.
    nah until LFR stops making previous tiers redundant(wasteful) is my peace, i couldnt care less about transmogs :P

and im not even pro
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

In which case you'd probably be kicked from LFR for being "Offline" a lot. Any always-online game isn't going to be for someone with poor latency/connection issues, either. That's a shitty situation but they can't exactly cater to someone who can't stay connected enough (in which case, I'd say a flex run with friends who understand your situation and just raid for the fun bonding experience with everyone would be the best possible scenario, over doing LFR or hardcore raiding).

why cant the LFR have the look of the raid its gotten from like normal+?
    that is my point. if it has to be unique, why cant it at least hold to the standard of looking like the raid theme its gotten from.
    why must it looks its between quest and dungeon gear?
    Because quests and dungeons actually take more effort than LFR, believe it or not. I've been in an LFR where over half the raid went AFK and someone pulled early, and we still beat the boss. No joke. Quests and dungeons also don't give you a stacking buff when you wipe to make the Very Easy Mode even easier than it.