7+ Year Old Account

Need help finding a place to farm?

So I don't have the RoS expansion on my account but have leveled a 60 wizzard on HC, currently only like paragon 25. I need some of the best spots to farm legendarys. At first it was fine but lately I have been seeing mostly just crappy legendary patterns for crappy weapons (for like lvl 20s). The occasional one I get is always a weapon and a downgrade. Where would be the best place to farm them? I can farm torment 1-2 comfortably, 3 and up takes a bit. My dps is around 90k.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    God made humans to give handjobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Being older isn't an excuse for being wrong or obtuse. Grats on being the guy that makes me side with Didactic.

Deleted
    im curious do you get bounties and rifts in vanilla diablo? If not i think its just a matter of the old alkaizer runs. im on my phone atm so you'd have to youtube it to see what i mean. Id suggest getting RoS though if you can. old school is awful compared to everything theyve done recently

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melfion View Post
    im curious do you get bounties and rifts in vanilla diablo? If not i think its just a matter of the old alkaizer runs. im on my phone atm so you'd have to youtube it to see what i mean. Id suggest getting RoS though if you can. old school is awful compared to everything theyve done recently
    No bounties are a RoS feature, considering it required you to kill maltheal to unlock adventure mode.

Core of Arreat is going to be the best choice, assuming the hotfixes top chests don't affect non RoS games.

Why not just get RoS?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Criiz View Post
    No bounties are a RoS feature, considering it required you to kill maltheal to unlock adventure mode.

Core of Arreat is going to be the best choice, assuming the hotfixes top chests don't affect non RoS games.

Why not just get RoS?
    My financial situation atm does not allow me to buy it. I'm broke, and bills>RoS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    God made humans to give handjobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Being older isn't an excuse for being wrong or obtuse. Grats on being the guy that makes me side with Didactic.

Quote Originally Posted by Drsolders View Post
    My financial situation atm does not allow me to buy it. I'm broke, and bills>RoS
    Well, at least you've got your priorities straight.