Page 16 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I'm scared of voting kel now that Greeney talked about roles that have to do with lynch conditions

inb4 role that kills hammerer
    I read it as if in case there isnt a lynch one of them can circumvent it. Kinda like the marvel thingy you killed me with.

Still bitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    I read it as if in case there isnt a lynch one of them can circumvent it. Kinda like the marvel thingy you killed me with.

Still bitter.
    tbh I barely paid attention to the Marvel game at all, I don't even know what happened other than I somehow got the ability to control the minority lynch because my team made me NK someone.

Unvote Vote kel
    Let's see what happens, trusting Largehorn's vote count to put kel at -1 now.

inb4 some role that gets super powers if it hammers people

10+ Year Old Account
    Well now... God Duck you get to live today!!!

Unvote Vote: Kel

Let it be night!!

Kel (13): Lora (#49), Anakso (#121), Pistol (#139), Hokie (#205), Krayzy(#220), Tomec (#221), Kurenai (#241), Robo (#247), Catta (#266), Xanjori (#284), Beeesly (#296), Lysah (#302), Listo (#303)

Danner (2): Largey (#262), Thedead (#269)
    Robo (2): Danner (#13), Virothe (#85)

Virothe(1): Greeney (#95)
    Lysah (1): Strikered (#113)
    Hokie (1): Lelly (#245)

nighty time, no more posty
    Last edited by mercychan; 2014-09-09 at 09:06 PM.

Deleted
    Dusk of the First Day

The sun was setting over the town of Ballygobackward giving the visitors a beautiful sunset. However an argument had been brewing in the town square. A man whose name nobody knew(kel) was sat down on a box making fun of others. And not just people who deserved it. Everyone! Little old grannies and babies! Enough was enough said the townspeople. A mob gathered with a bit of rope and strung him up. Feeling good after some justice done they retired to their hotels and homes for the night....

Kel - The Trapper was lynched

CC: The Trapper
    RC: The Trapper
    Alignment: Town
    Role Description: You are a trapper, a person who delights in creating traps and springing them on unsuspecting victims. You do this for no other reason then because you can and its so much fun! You have a number of traps in your arsenal however they are all one-off use traps so be careful with how you use them.
    The Surveillance Trap: A small battery operated camera picks up on all the visitors to the property your watching providing the batteries don't fail.
    The DNA trap: It's a spray. You discretely spray your targets back and track him/her for as long as the spray lasts.
    The Jam trap: You jam the locks of your targets home, keeping them locked up for the night.
    The Bear trap: You can setup a bear trap outside the door to your house hidden under the welcome mat. This will stop one kill directed towards you but will not stop other kills.
    The final trap: You rig the doormat of your targets home to explode, killing anyone who steps on it. If no night visitors activate the bomb your target will activate it in the morning.
    Win Condition: You win when all threats to town have been neutralized.
    It is now Night 2. It will last a maximum of 36 hours (hopefully less). You have 18 hours to send in night actions. Night actions must be in by 16.30GMT+1 10th of Sept.

10+ Year Old Account
    bumping for teh lulz!

(actually so I can track this damn thread for new posts)

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Dawn of the Second Day

Dawn once again came to the delightful (but murderous) village of Ballygobackward. The townspeople and visitors were about to begin their festivities again when they noticed that a number of people were missing.

The first body they discovered belonged to a slighty eccentric man who lived on the outskirts of town. His walls were covered in conspiracy theories and this is what he had been known to the townspeople as because they never knew his real name (Lysah). He was found in his bed having seemingly died from in his sleep. However upon further investigation the townspeople found evidence that he was associated with unsavoury types.

The next body they found was a strange one. The tall dark visitor had arrived just before the festival started and had kept his face hidden under a hood. Still he was noticeable because of his size being over 6 1/2 feet tall. When they discovered him and threw back the hood it was none other then Darth Vader(Tomec) himself! What the evil sith lord was doing in town nobody knew but it was surely for an evil purpose! His body was strangely grey as if the life had been sucked out of him.

The third body they found wasn't really a body. More like bits and pieces of one. It looked like the poor victim had been hit by grenade of all things! They eventually found a nametage with Park Bom(Kurenai) written onto it.

The final body they found was just outside the house with the body in bits in pieces. It looked as if he had thrown in a grenade but was shot in the head before he could make his escape. Nobody knew his name so they just called him The Mad Bomber(Catta)

And so the town of ballygobackward rejoiced that so much evil had been cleansed from their little town. But they knew that this wasnt the end of it!

Lysah - Conspiracy Theorist dies Night 2
    Tomec - Darth Vader was murdered Night 2
    Kurenai - Park Bomb was blown to bits Night 2
    Catta - The Mad Bomber was murdered Night 2

Player: Lysah
    CC: Conspiracy Theorist
    RC: Linker
    Alignment: Mafia
    Role Description: You are one of those crazy conspiracy theorists whos believes everything and anything. However you can use your powers of linking people to events for your own evil plans. Each night you may link two people together. If anything happens to either of the targeted players, it also happens to the other, excluding night kills.
    Win Condition: You win when your faction holds the majority or nothing can prevent this from happening.
    Player: Tomec
    CC: Darth Vader, Podracer Extraordinaire
    RC: Getaway Driver
    Role Description: You are the Mafia's getaway driver. You know the ins and outs the town that you control and know how to getaway from most situations. Therefore each night you may drive one person to perform the hit. You will be tracked to your targets house however your target cannot be tracked, will turn up innocent for the night and anyone watching your targets target (NK victim) will only seea shadow. However if you perform the teams night kill you wont get any of these immunities/
    Win Condition: You win when your faction holds the majority or nothing can prevent this from happening.
    Player: Kurenai
    CC: Park Bom
    RC: Plastic Surgeon/Mafia Godfather
    Role Description: Each night you may choose someone to perform plastic surgery on, if this person is investigated later they will show up as the opposite result as to prior.
    You are also the GF of your mafia. However being a GF has made you a little paranoid so you have a gun that you will use to kill the first person who visits you. However it only has one bullet.
    You also have a bullet proof vest that most likely will protect you from the first night kill attempt on your life
    CC: Mad Bomber
    RC: Impatient Sabotuer
    Alignment: Serial Killer
    Role Description: You've always enjoyed watching things explode. People, moreso, and you prefer to watch from an innocent location as it happens. To facilitate this hobby, you've managed to design a type of proximity mine that broadcasts a signal on a remote frequency. If said mine comes within a certain radius of a similar mine operating on the same frequency, both explosives will detonate.
    Unfortunately, you're only a patient person up until the point that you aren't, and your need for destruction must be sated from time to time, or you'll start getting reckless. You have two night actions:
    Plant Proximity Explosive: At night, you may attempt to plant a proximity explosive on another player. If successful, the mine will arm itself and remain active for two night. If any two mines come into contact with each other, they will explode killing the poor targets.
    Toss Grenade: Instead of planting a mine, you have the option of being more direct and targeting someone with a small-radius grenade. This ability can only be used on even nights initially
    Win Condition: You win if you make it to the final two.
    It is now Day 2. You have 48 hours. It will end 22.00 GMT+1 12th of Sept

What a night for us! That's a huge amount of dead scum .

Sounds like Catta grenaded Kurenai and Kurenai shot him in the head...

I got nothing on Lysah and Tomec.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe Catta mined both Lysah and Tomec?

Edit: Read RP again and they didn't explode (I was just working off Roles)... so we have more kills out there >.<
    Last edited by Largehorn; 2014-09-10 at 09:05 PM.

Well that was the best night ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not even sure what happened.

I hate RP.

Someone simplify what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post

I hate RP.

I can't explain it, but I know someone who can:

Quote Originally Posted by Jar-Jar
    Mesa cause-ed mabee one or duey lettal bitty axadentes...yud-say boom da gasser, un crash Der Bosses heyblibber...den banished.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote Hokiefan

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post

I hate RP.

Um well... we lost 3 mafia and a SK in the night (woo!!). 2 of those deaths are unknown but it can be assumed that Catta and Kurenai killed each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokiefan View Post
    Mesa cause-ed mabee one or duey lettal bitty axadentes...yud-say boom da gasser, un crash Der Bosses heyblibber...den banished.
    Um... You caused 1 or 2 accidents. You said to destroy the gasser (not really sure about that), and crash the bosses helicopter... then vanish??

10+ Year Old Account
    That the Godfather died is odd, isn't it?

He was basically a PGO and had a vest to protect him. Typically, PGO's prevent the action of the person visiting them (as far as I know), but we can dismiss that and say it's not the case here, and as such wouldn't have stopped the grenade from hitting him. He also had a vest to protect from a kill. It says that he would shoot the first person to visit him, and it seems that the bomber is the person he shot. This would mean nobody could have popped his vest (otherwise his one bullet would be used up), which would mean he should have survived the bombing. There was no indication in the Mad Bomber role card saying it bypassed protections (unless I missed it). Shouldn't the Godfather have survived?
    Last edited by Robozerim; 2014-09-10 at 10:07 PM.

That was a pretty good night then. Still suffering from flu, trying to be helpful, mostly dying on my keyboard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Options:

1- The vest doesn't protect from explosives.
    2- Somebody popped the GF's vest N0 without getting shot in return.
    3- Some other weird shenanigans are going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Well that was the best night ever.
    4 scum dead in one night. That's about half the remaining scum population given the rule of 1/3, is it not?

As for what happened last night, I'm not quite sure.
    Kurenai had a vest, so he needs to have been killed twice. I assume he killed one of the serial killers in self defence, which explains how the vest was popped. But whether he killed Cruelle or Catta is hard to say. I wonder if Lysah didn't duplicate one of Catta's bomb the moment it was placed, causing an immediate explosion. That would have been fun if true. But I kinda assume Catta threw a grenade since it was an even night. From what I gather, the duplicate effect shouldn't duplicate kills, and the grenade should certainly be one (while the bomb may not be!). No matter what though; I cannot quite explain the fourth death. We need to have at least one more killing role in the game for this to add up, and assuming catta didn't manage to kill multiple people in the same night, we probably have two more players with a kill.

More interesting is where the mafia NK went. It is possible that the mafia went for Catta. It's the simplest solution. Otherwise, someone is very very lucky.

Before we jump into the information gained - I just wanted to say bravo to whomever made Kel's role. I liked it a lot. It was a cool variant of the JOAT. Especially the doormat bomb ability was really cool due to its immediate downside. But really - all the four roles in the dawn report were also well made. The conspiracy theorist was masterful in a setup like this. I officially approve!

--

So - information time!

Lysah voted Xanjori in post #215. She also voted Kel.
    Tomec casted suspicion on Anakso in #115, #221 and #227. Also Reticence in #221. Didn't cast a vote as far as I can see?
    Kurenai voted Kel only, but pushed some pressure on Reticence in post #241.

From this, I am mostly certain Anakso and Xanjori is not in the mafia. I'm also rather leaning to Ret not being in the mafia, but seeing as he was absent up until #249, it's actually hard to NOT cast suspicion on him. I sure did just that when I was in the mafia with someone who was AFK. But he's not someone I am immediately willing to vote for.

Now, I have been thinking about what to do today. Thedead is essentially my target here. I believe I have caught him in a contradiction, but that doesn't mean he's scum. However... I am rather willing to give it a chance.

vote: Thedead
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post

He was basically a PGO and had a vest to protect him. Typically, PGO's prevent the action of the person visiting them (as far as I know), but we can dismiss that and say it's not the case here, and as such wouldn't have stopped the grenade from hitting him. He also had a vest to protect from a kill. It says that he would shoot the first person to visit him, and it seems that the bomber is the person he shot. This would mean nobody could have popped his vest (otherwise his one bullet would be used up), which would mean he should have survived the bombing. There was no indication in the Mad Bomber role card saying it bypassed protections (unless I missed it). Shouldn't the Godfather have survived?
    Well... who knows... Maybe the gun isn't used if the vest gets popped?

Just remember we have 2 more kills than N1.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post

Maybe we have a ninja SK role that by-passed the PGO effect? Ugh why couldn't the kills have just been nice and neat.

Anyway...my dinner is getting cold then I have to raid, so I wouldn't probably be back until the morning as per normal.