Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

What are you currently obsessed with?

I'm currently obsessed with my age right now. How about you guys?

Deleted
    Socrates' inner demon is always here!

Trying to get my head around sculpting, I've almost made a tree I think.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Not really obsessed with anything. Annoyed at my internet tho. Barely worked all day. Atleast I was able to do reading....take that evil internet!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    Solas from DAI!

I've been playing a game called shop heroes pretty non stop lately. It's a shop sim, similar to swords and potions if you've ever played that.

Stock/Real estate investing, or anything that allows my money to make me more money while I do very little.

Sony vegas and video editing. Its just something I enjoy doing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Computers and electronics, and my Frost mage lol.

Deleted
    With my future. Do I need to change jobs? Do I finally chase the dream to work abroad? Is it worth the effort to burst out of my comfortable bubble?

Currently staying with my parents in Sweden, and I'm absolutely dreading going back to work on Monday. The thing is that I have a lot of autonomy and flexibility at work, and I earn a lot for a 28 year old. The product we sell doesn't interest me one bit and the internal politics destroying our organization drags me down.
    I also find that I love Sweden. It's not the type of holiday love, but I've been here for 8 weeks in the past 1.5 years now, living like Swedish people would, joining my parents in their daily lives. I've been thinking of moving from Belgium to Sweden for some time now, but more in the region of Örebro or Stockholm, as opposed to Mora/Rättvik like my parents. I don't know the language however, and only would plan on studying it in Sweden, so that complicates things.
    Last edited by mmoc112630d291; 2017-03-10 at 02:42 PM.

Deleted
    I guess anime not sure

Books

I love reading books. And recently, I have been obsessed with Psychology books. I am wondering if I should take up an online course on psychology.
    Last edited by lucybrighton; 2018-10-04 at 06:56 AM.

Grinding honorbound rep, with a pinch of cartoon horses.

Neither of which are the semester project I should be working on, but I'll make do.

Programming! I could be gaming but there's so much stuff to do that somewhere I don't even want to

Gone walking the countryside with my best friend about 5 weekends in a row now so I guess that?

Been doing a lot of art recently to.

Traveling and making art

my hair style

40k audio books, the intensity of some of the guys speaking is amazing, they really get into it lol.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Reading and programming a website forum.

Carried away will be too loudly said, but now I get to work on the bike. I remembered my childhood and while delighted)