10+ Year Old Account

LF WoD Guild (8 classes)

Hey all!
    Real name- Brett
    Age- Without putting too much personal info on the forum lets just say I am years past high school don't worry.

11/12n experience(as you will read I just came back from a hiatus)

btag- Brett#1978

Availability - I work 2nd shift EST (4pm-12 or 2am) this limits my availability greatly and puts me in a situation that makes it hard to find a committed and fun guild for the next expansion I am open to any time at all on the weekends and any start times after 2am and before 12pm weekdays. I am open to any amount of days per/week raid schedule as well.

RAID history - picked up raiding during Naxx which lead me to a bit of a different more focused approach in ICC where I cleared content up to and including sindragosa pre nerf got stuck on lk. Cata was a dead exp for me as I lost complete interest but did manage to join a couple of BoT/BH/BD runs and clear some bosses during current content and then i took up PVP due to my awkward work schedule at the job I was at at the time. Continued PVP through MOP up until current where I have been craving to find a raiding guild to jump back into it full swing. I finally found my addiction again and I am loving it.

Classes Available to raid: Currently have: Rogue, dk, druid, hunter, priest, warlock, warrior, shaman, and paladin( soon to be mage/monk) all available to raid on and I love every class. Don't worry if you need a class and are afraid of getting someone who gets stuck with a class they hate and they lose interest like I said I have interest in every class and every playstyle. I have experience with tanking/healing melee and ranged dps. Obviously with those classes that leaves a blank in the question which class have you mastered as I do play all of them equally for the most part. My hunter has the most experience as all of the classes except the hunter were recently leveled (in the past 3 years). Whether you need a tank a healer or a dps I can fulfill that role and will do it with precision. Once I understand what the guild needs I will dedicate my time to learning the class and role inside and out and get the information up to date.

UI- Hah...change it as often as I breathe.

Time zone- As stated above I live in PA which is in the East Coast for those not familiar or those not in the country.

Open to server xfer/faction change - Yes. I am open to any faction but would prefer Alliance as that is my original faction but most of my characters are horde now.

Open to 7day schedules during exp release - yes.

Open to beta raid testing - yes

What I am looking for in a guild: I come in to a guild with dedication and focus on my mind and I would love to find a guild with the same mind set. I understand my past experience limits me from many of those guilds as most would consider that mind set as (too hardcore for casual bro) but I know there are casual-esque guilds that are also like minded. Finding people with a sarcastic/funny personality in a guild would be great as well. I am active and always on TS/Mumble/Vent and love having people to pass the time with. Noone enjoys logging in only to find that during peak times on non raid nights they are the only ones online.

Thanks for reading this wall of text and thank you for any and all possible consideration
    I wish you all the best of luck finding a role for your guild if you choose to skip this post and move on.

-Brett
    Last edited by Sunnydruid; 2014-09-25 at 05:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then

Hi Sunnydruid,
    I am here for Ante Meridiem, and noticed that you are looking for a morning raid group. We are currently looking for more members to join our raid group. We are 12/14 Heroic 25m SoO and plan to do Mythic in WoD. We are a big guild with both a morning and evening 25 man, so there is almost always people online. If you would like more information or to apply visit amwow.net or talk to a raid leader in game(Battletag: Kier#1751, Exia#1107 or KermitDaFrog#1283).
    -Jazla

10+ Year Old Account
    TTT. Still on the hunt. Weekend warrior guilds would be great! Looking for that fresh start in WOD!

10+ Year Old Account
    TTT baby woo!

- - - Updated - - -

daily bumpity

Also open to all time zones as long as your start times are within my availability then it's completely fine with me! I don't mind getting up to raid nor raiding before I got to bed.
    Last edited by Sunnydruid; 2014-09-09 at 06:44 PM.

<Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

Recruitment Needs:
    Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand for WoD for both of our 25M Raid teams, Weekday and Weekend Raids!

Raid Times:

25 Man (11/14HM)
    Days: Friday and Saturday
    Times: 8-12 Server (CST)
    Loot System: EP/GP

25 Man (10/14 HM)

Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday
    Times: 7:30-11 Server (CST)
    Loot System: EP/GP

RBG Needs:
    People with Most if not all Prideful gear Ventrilo/Skype, working mic and knowledge of PvP with BG targets Add-on.

Guild Flex Needs:
    Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra rep and or gear for alt characters Just ask in guild chat people will be willing to go!

Challenge Modes Needs:
    Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Challenge modes, gear set for the Challenge Modes that is gemmed and enchanted correctly, and Ventrilo and the ability to ask in guild chat if people wanna form a group!

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

[li]Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy![/li]
    [li]Fair trial selection process![/li]
    [li]Friendly and helpful players![/li]
    [li]Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders![/li]
    [li]All Guild perks unlocked![/li]
    [li]Active Guild forums![/li]
    [li]Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010![/li]
    Be sure to check out our Website!

How To Get In:
    First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!
    There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. If you are Cross Realm make sure to visit our website and fill out our application in the recuitment tab as best you can, we can then get in contact with you. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

Defmonk#1406 [Raid Leader]
    katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

10+ Year Old Account
    bumpity bumpi bump

- - - Updated - - -

to the top!

- - - Updated - - -

bumpbumpbump

10+ Year Old Account
    bump still keeping an open mind on guild choices

10+ Year Old Account
    bumpity. Always keeping an open mind for guilds with good vibes.

Hello, I think our guild would be a perfect for you, we have experienced raid leads and raiders. Mythic raids is our focus... As well we have a weekend group Sat/Sun

Guild Website: www.Fraghard.com/wow
    Faction: Horde
    Focus: Raiding / PvP
    Raid Times: Group 1 Tues / Wed / Thurs, 7:30-11 PM EST Group 2 Sat/Sun 7:30-11 pm EST
    Server: Arthas (PvP)
    Region: North America
    Who we are: Death Destruction Mayhem, Gaming Community Since 1999
    Twitch Channel: twitch.tv/ddmtv

-=DDM=- is a highly skilled raiding guild intent on being one of the most respected and competitive guilds on our server. While our raiding schedule is more casual, it is designed to make the most of our time and progress through the content steadily, all the while having some good laughs and making fond memories. -=DDM=- we feel good leadership, experienced class leads can raid 3 times a week and clear current content and have it be a fun social experience.