Deleted

Finished Up to Heroic on my guide.

Hey all

Im currently writing a guide for WoD rogue raiding and I just finished an all nighter on it doing up to highmaul. I have a few mythic bosses to write up and specific spec/dps stuff to do. But other than that the core for Highmaul is pretty much there. Please leave me some feedback pls good or bad (not too bad i have feelings you know xD). But if there is something you want to see or add to it dont hesitate to message me or write in this post or the guide itself.

The Guide is the WoD Highmaul + Blackrock Foundry Tricks and Tips which kael kindly stickied.

PS sorry if this post is a bit stupid but just trying to get some decent feedback.

Yellow text on a beige background is hard to read.

Deleted
    nevermind, i have to read better :P

Where is the guide?

Deleted
    Putting alot of work in to something on the beta, that may or may not stay as it is, is very brave. I wish you good luck though.

Good write-up always enjoyed contributing to the old EJ raid mechanics thread for what you could cloak on each boss at the expense of my raid leaders hehe.

I agree though, the colored text is a little hard on the eyes, maybe if you just bolded the relevant numbers?