Advice on laptop for WoW

My roommate is looking for a laptop, to function as a school laptop, that will also run WoW (Not ultra setting obviously, but decent). Her budget is around 5500-6000 DKK (which translates to around 800 euros.)

I came up with this, but as I am no way an expert on computers, I thought I'd leave it here for input:
    https://www.komplett.dk/lenovo-ideap...322#!tab:extra

Will this suffice you think? Her needs are not exactly high, she will mostly quest and do the odd raid.

Thanks in advance!

Not sure what you get out in the direction of denmark. Lenovo's tend to be rather overpriced for a home user (but... fairly solidly built...)

For a gaming laptop the main thing you are after is the graphics card. The one in that is (unfortunately) barely better than not having one and using the card built into the processor.

Here's the 840m and other graphics cards ranked more or less in order.

Find something higher up the list.

There's a german site (deviltech.de) who might be close enough to bother checking.
    Otherwise look up clevo resellers in denmark. They'll generally do a good price on good kit without the big name branding raising the price.

Had a quick scout around on the notebook forums for you. This thread should put you on the right path.

You are aiming at a laptop with an i5/i7 with a big more grunt than the 42xxU there if you can help it. Same site as above does similar listing/comparisons for processors too.

This ones about the best option around budget on that site.
    Last edited by mercutiouk; 2014-09-07 at 11:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.