Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Lorewalker Cho... OP as hell when done right...

PS: Blizzard needs to work on their math...

Simmons: There's no "I" in "team".
    Griff: There's no "U" in "team" either. so if "U" and "I" aren't in the team, who gives a f_ _ k about the team?
    "Gotta' trust some one to be betrayed. I never did." - Captain Price
    Bungie Has My Studio Of The Decade Vote. "Hours Played" is greater than "Money Made".

Some cards on my list... some are more situational than others. Shadowstep is very powerful, as is Hunter's Mark. Those are the only 2 class based cards that I can think of. There are some arguments for Dark Cultist but you can silence it. There is nothing you can do to prevent the use of SS or HM.

I think in the right circumstance Kel'Thuzad is quite powerful if you don't draw a silence or CC him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Why are you feeding five minions to a hunter's UTH draw machine?

If you're committing that much to the board before he's played UTH you deserve to have that hunter stomp you.
    ^

OT: I don't think there's one card that's OP on its own.. Leeroy is insanely good in most decks because he's cheap and does a lot of damage, but on his own he's not that good, you need other cards to make him good (Shadowstep, Power Overwhelming, etc.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Why are you feeding five minions to a hunter's UTH draw machine?

If you're committing that much to the board before he's played UTH you deserve to have that hunter stomp you.
    I rather have them nerf Unleash the Hounds then Hunters Mark, Hunters should need board control or use removal that costs tempo, not kill it as a bonus while drawing multiple cards and creating a strong minion.

I would go for "?".
    Not knowing is painful and I lose at that point, especially to a hunter's "?".
    Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    Inner Fire class specific. I've had a 16/16 by turn 3 before.
    Not overpowered, nor is it broken. It's a gimmick like any other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    I would go for "?".
    Not knowing is painful and I lose at that point, especially to a hunter's "?".Not overpowered, nor is it broken. It's a gimmick like any other.
    Then why do I feel guilty winning a game by turn 4?

-_-

Then why do I feel guilty winning a game by turn 4?

-_-
    I don't know, why do you?
    I don't feel guilty winning a game by turn 4, why should you?
    http://i.imgur.com/x23ukID.png
    http://i.imgur.com/TyMk4cq.png

Lightspawn and Inner Fire and its ilk is not reliable but a gimmick. A gimmick works at times, but it still is a gimmick.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamfix View Post
    No card on it's own is overpowered.
    No shit. When people call a card OP they aren't saying it can win a match by itself, they are saying it is broken because of how powerful it can be in certain situations.

Deleted
    Savannah Highmane has got to be the most absurd card in terms of pure stats. A 6 mana creature should have 13 stats worth (adjusted for abilities). The Highmane has 19. And those stats being split up isn't necessarily a drawback.

ETA: Although depending on how you count the attack stats when dealing with split up minions, the Highmane can be counted as having 15 stats (if you only count the attack of the Highmane as that's the biggest number). Which is still overpowered (and more stats than Cairne) but less so. Add in the beast synergy and the anti-aoe benefit and Highmane should really be 7 mana.
    Last edited by mmoce35ea8b457; 2014-09-07 at 08:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Inner Fire class specific. I've had a 16/16 by turn 3 before.

Thats a combo, NOT a specific OP card.

Essentially, it requires a specific 4 cards to work-Coin, use Deathlord on turn 2, and then have both double HP and inner fire cards the following turn. That is pretty powerful, yes, but its not an OP card, its an OP combo (Akin to turn 3 egg/egg/flametongue into nerub/nerub/flametongue)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Water Elemental, Savannah Highmane, Leeroy Jenkins, Dark Cultist and Fiery War Axe.

I ragequit today after losing to an Freeze Mage Alezstrasza + Pyroblast. How do I even counter that as a priest. Even if I survive it's usually just another Fireball/Pyroblast next turn.
    You just lost The Game

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Its Tirion, they forgot his Battlecry. "The opponent on his next turn summon a minion with silence"
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    I would say Explosive Trap: Starfall(5 Cost) + Hunter Hero Power in one Card for two cost, and is a Trap so can empower Eaglehorn Bow or be placed by Scientist so you pay 2 Mana and get a 2/2 Creature plus all of the above.
    Starfall's price comes form the flexibility. Explo is a Consec at half cost, with the discount coming from the enemy controlling 100% when it actually hits.

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    I ragequit today after losing to an Freeze Mage Alezstrasza + Pyroblast. How do I even counter that as a priest. Even if I survive it's usually just another Fireball/Pyroblast next turn.
    Give Alex the D and Holy Fire the face. If you couldn't pull a Fireball from his hand out of pressure then you might want to try and play the match up more aggressively....I mean the new Priest looks like it should be awesome against Freeze Mage tbh.

Priest and Warrior are probably the 2 best placed classes when dealing with Alex into silly direct damage, just a matter of holding Shield Blocks for Warriors and Holy Fire and 1 SW: D for Priest.
    Last edited by Kronik85; 2014-09-07 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    shadow word pain and holy fire after alex. In short save heals for after alex is dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    Savannah Highmane has got to be the most absurd card in terms of pure stats. A 6 mana creature should have 13 stats worth (adjusted for abilities). The Highmane has 19. And those stats being split up isn't necessarily a drawback.

ETA: Although depending on how you count the attack stats when dealing with split up minions, the Highmane can be counted as having 15 stats (if you only count the attack of the Highmane as that's the biggest number). Which is still overpowered (and more stats than Cairne) but less so. Add in the beast synergy and the anti-aoe benefit and Highmane should really be 7 mana.
    I was reading a discussion about this on Reddit. Arguably the Savannah Highmane should be a legendary card and King Krush should be epic. The stats to cost ratio on that card is insane

10+ Year Old Account
    leroy + shadowstep combo.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Deleted
    Hunter's mark because it has the power to make any minion obsolete at any turn and it's power only grows as the game goes on. It's completely insane that they can take out almost any legendary card for a cost of 1 mana.

Most people here are clueless , you dont need to look at cards effect on specific case, you need to look on Overall value the card gives ,
    There Is no "Most Op card" there are some extremely high value cards like Savanah Highmane, Leeroy, Belcher etc.