Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    What are you precisely that society accuses you of being?

I don't really think there's a gay gene in the way you mean it. Besides, keeping a couple of males in the tribe away from females does just about nothing to control the population, since the straight males are going to have millions of sperms spare between them to go around anyway. I don't know if homosexuality really serves a clear role in propagation.
    normal biological rules do not apply to humans anyway. Population control, natural selection, etc. Doesn't apply most of the time. A lesbian couple would get pregnant via sperm bank if they wanted children. And condoms and pills exist so it's really up to people to decide if they want kids that controls the human population increase.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ravasi View Post
    The gay gene is a defect, it's not meant by Nature. Some wires got crossed during conception and the child was born with a sexual prefferece toward the same gender or both or no sexual prefference for either (asexual) or maybe big ears or a third nipple. DNA is chaotic like that, it's what makes living organisms so diverse.
    It's not a defect. It completely heredity and passed through the X chromosome. No "wires" get crossed ... the hell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    The list is growing.

Salandrin, Sandmoth, Swineflu, Jaylock, Jayburner... Adam86shadow? Always nice to have a new initial.
    Don't forget diddler.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Willing to shag anybody!

Long story short: Guy messages me, I answer, guy asks if I have casual sex, I say occasionally, he then presumes I want sex with him and his bf, I politely explain I don't fancy 'em, I get called a time waster! WTF

Isn't the first time either, others experience this?
    I guess some people can't handle rejection because they think they're all that.

I refrained from sleeping with a girl that had been trying to get into my pants, she was almost begging me at the end without actually saying it. I heard later that she went over to a friend of mine and slept with him instead.
    I have yet to get my medal for that, because later still everyone realized what a massive hoe she was and how many she had used.

But I see this thread has been derailed into slamming people for their sexuality. Stay classy.

The gay gene is a defect, it's not meant by Nature. Some wires got crossed during conception and the child was born with a sexual prefferece toward the same gender or both or no sexual prefference for either (asexual) or maybe big ears or a third nipple. DNA is chaotic like that, it's what makes living organisms so diverse.
    You could argue that it's not an outcome consistent with the direction evolution pushes us, since it's not something that promotes self-propagation, but I don't if I'd label it a defect on the basis of "nature didn't intend it this way". Nature really doesn't intend anything.

Quote Originally Posted by rhandal View Post
    normal biological rules do not apply to humans anyway. Population control, natural selection, etc. Doesn't apply most of the time. A lesbian couple would get pregnant via sperm bank if they wanted children. And condoms and pills exist so it's really up to people to decide if they want kids that controls the human population increase.
    Which makes condemning homosexuality especially stupid, yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

Deleted
    I don't support casual sex in any form due to the consequences that could develop such as pregnancies, STD's , etc. (Birth control and condoms are not guaranteed to prevent them).
    For me, sex is an extremely intimate act between two people that have at the very least a stable and developed relation that can lead to a permanent commitment.
    I see casual sex as something that two horny people with relatively little self control engage in because they are more or less incapable of forming lasting relationships with other people that aren't based on physical gratification.

But that's just my opinion so please don't bash my face in for not raising sex on a pedestal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    Don't forget diddler.
    Does that guy still post now, with an avatar of that faceswapped fat guy?

If so I think I know the one, he advocated using bullets soaked in pigs blood to shoot terrorists with, because yeahhh that'll show em!
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    It's not a defect. It completely heredity and passed through the X chromosome. No "wires" get crossed ... the hell
    That's what I meant, defective genetic information.

Deleted
    I'm straight but I'd probably not turn down an effeminated guy, I'm not embarrased to admit it.
    So.. not straight then?

Deleted
    Which makes condemning homosexuality especially stupid, yeah.
    People who condemn homosexuality are generally stupid/ignorant, so that goes without say.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    So.. not straight then?
    Hmm...maybe 80% straight? Can you be partially gay? I'm pretty sure I'm into women and I'm not looking at guy asses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Does that guy still post now, with an avatar of that faceswapped fat guy?

If so I think I know the one, he advocated using bullets soaked in pigs blood to shoot terrorists with, because yeahhh that'll show em!
    He does, I saw a thread by him not two days ago.

- - - Updated - - -

People who condemn homosexuality are generally stupid/ignorant, so that goes without say.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm...maybe 80% straight? Can you be partially gay? I'm pretty sure I'm into women and I'm not looking at guy asses.
    Called being Bisexual.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

That's what I meant, defective genetic information.
    and I'm saying it's about as defective as blonde hair which is also hereditary

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    So.. not straight then?
    Being attracted to femininity is precisely what makes a male straight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    Called being Bisexual.
    I'm pretty sure I'd much rather prefer to sleep with a woman than a man. Don't bisexuals have equal preference for both? I'm sure I don't.

Let's just say Ravasi is straight until he takes it for a guy he thinks is really cute.

Deleted
    Apparently sex once a week is considered too much on MMO-C. Also WTF is with the implications that people on disability benefits shouldn't have sex lol, that's beyond retarded lol What has sexuality got to do with anything either? If it was a woman you wouldn't be diving into the psychology of heterosexuality

Deleted
    I think ancient China associated beauty with feminism. So the more effeminate a man was, the prettier people thought he was.

10+ Year Old Account
    and I'm saying it's about as defective as blonde hair which is also hereditary
    Your life would be much easier if you'd substitute the word 'defect' with 'mutation' in this sort of context because that's how most intend it anyway.

Deleted
    There's a difference between feminine women and men. Lots of gay guys like feminine men, doesn't mean they'd have sex with a woman. You're not "totally" straight if you'd shag a man, no matter how pretty he is; he still has a cock.

Deleted
    Sexuality is a spectrum so labels are pointless