587 Protection warrior LF Raiding guild

As title suggest, geared and experienced tank.

Add me up on SweetTonyV#2122 or message me here

- - - Updated - - -

Bump this post up

Deleted

Hi mate

Hello Lintwar!

Let me first introduce myself and my crew, so lean back, take your time to read this topic, if you got popcorn then find them, and enjoy!

Okay so who are we?
    We are all 14/14 hc, and 1 or 2 has 13/14 hc.
    We are friends who have been playing seperated from each other, in different guilds just to get our final kill in SoO on heroic, We have been talking about forming a guild together for a long time, which is this new project here.
    We have known each other for many years, we go way back in TBC, where I leaded the guild up untill Cataclysm was over, and we all decided to take a break when MoP first landed, some of us just got back in SoO, some came back in ToT and some stayed in WoW just in another guild/other server!

I have lead the guild so that we each Tier got all bosses dead on Heroic, so you can expect a great leadership with no yelling farts or angry people, my goal is to raise the guild with a nice community, so that people wants to log on, and don´t have the feeling that Raiding becomes a Job to them.

We are still discussing Raiding Days of Max 3 pr Week, and probably making a 4th day as a FFA raid, which means you do not need to attend the 4th day as that will usually be alt raiding or something we find for funs!

We will be located on Kazzak or Twisting Nether as Hord!

Website / Guild is under Construction!

If this sounds like anything for you, then by all means add my battletag: Koukaiian#2509

Thank you for reading,

Found a guild this can be closed