Unhappy Anybody in Frostwolf Clan?

I am interested joining the Frostwolf Clan. I have some questions though about joining the Clan. Does it matter what type of wolf I have? Should I name my wolf and then what could be his/her name? Any clan members or kind folk interested in giving me advice or answering my questions?

Deleted
    A'ight, seeing as I've RPed a Frostwolf before, I'll give a couple of pointers I suppose, at this point someone really should. x)

Anyhoo, the Frostwolves seem to be a pretty tight-knit bunch. I can't recall any mention of people actually joining the clan itself, though there are tauren constantly stationed in Alterac Valley, so I suppose it's a possibility. The modern-day Frostwolves have a strong pride in their origins and traditions, seeing as they were one of the few orcish clans who didn't lose their identity during the whole demon blood fiasco.

As for the wolves, I'd advise to go through with the entire Frostwolf ritual thing, because it's pretty damn neat. There is a ceremony where a young frostwolf bonds with its new owner. It goes beyond words and a rudimentary mental link seems to be established, where the proud new owner of the wolf immediately knows what the animal's name should be. Two examples would be Thrall's Snowsong and Drek'thar's (deceased) Wise-Ear.

Frostwolves (as in the animals) are greyish or white, though some evidence suggests they can get black or dark coats when exposed to a milder clime.

Anyhow, if there's any further questions I'd be glad to help.