Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

good night sweet prince

http://i.imgur.com/IpJG5xT.png

First hc toon, was farming torment 3 and on diablo when I died to my own arcane hydra. Rip in piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    God made humans to give handjobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Being older isn't an excuse for being wrong or obtuse. Grats on being the guy that makes me side with Didactic.

That sucks awful. I stay away from HC because one lag spike and BOOM. All that work gone. I think I'd break something.

*Mournful trumpets*
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just imagine the guys at like paragon 800.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    I would flip shit at that point, I mean i'm not even mad now. That would make me very mad though lol.
    Being older isn't an excuse for being wrong or obtuse. Grats on being the guy that makes me side with Didactic.

Quote Originally Posted by Drsolders View Post
    I would flip shit at that point, I mean i'm not even mad now. That would make me very mad though lol.
    Well, you don't lose the paragon points. You just lose the gear. I'd assume that people that high up have backup gear for a replacement in case something happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    That's maybe a weeks worth of gearing to get T6 ready again for guys like those. Most of the players in my friendslist who started a seasonal character have been farming T6 as soon as 4-5 days after the launch of seasons. It's really easy to gear these days and you don't lose your paragon levels.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

This is why I can't play HC in any online game. My internet is garbage. Good ole' murican isp.

Quote Originally Posted by Drsolders View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/IpJG5xT.png

First hc toon, was farming torment 3 and on diablo when I died to my own arcane hydra. Rip in piece.
    cheers. RIP. (NOT RIP IN PEACE )

10+ Year Old Account
    I lost my level 70 barb and stopped playing Hardcore. I had poured millions of gold and some 300+ hours into that side of the game. I made the switch to softcore and it's been pretty good since.

One thing I don't get: how are you level 60 (30) farming T3 if this is your first HC character?

maybe he hasn't the expansion - new difficulty levels are available to everyone, but i cannot be 100% sure from the screenshot.

I lost my HC DH because i was crazy enough to run a melee dh build on t2 before 2.1 Well, it has been fun (i lost a Calamity with it :P)
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I lost my level 70 barb and stopped playing Hardcore. I had poured millions of gold and some 300+ hours into that side of the game. I made the switch to softcore and it's been pretty good since.

One thing I don't get: how are you level 60 (30) farming T3 if this is your first HC character?
    I don't have the xpac, and got him to lvl 60 (w/ 30 paragon)

Quote Originally Posted by KOMO1211 View Post
    cheers. RIP. (NOT RIP IN PEACE )
    It's a joke, people intentionally put rip in pieces.( I know rip = rest in peace)

Deleted
    Know the feeling. 5 seconds of freeze lag was all that was needed....

The (sad) truth about playing HC : sooner or later, your character is going to die, and you're going to cry.

RIP
    Forum discussions are almost completely worthless to developers. It is a bunch of uninformed idiotic users screaming their untested crappy ass ideas over everyone else. Real data comes from studying what people do in game, how they react to changes, etc.

rip made. don't know that feeling yet. but got a feeling i will soon. got a 20 dh season hc. hope it goed well till atleast 70:P

just 1 question(never played wizz) but how can you die against your own hydra?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    rip made. don't know that feeling yet. but got a feeling i will soon. got a 20 dh season hc. hope it goed well till atleast 70:P

just 1 question(never played wizz) but how can you die against your own hydra?
    When killing Diablo you get ported and have to fight yourself. The hydra spawned by his mirror image killed him

Ah, the good ol' self-RIP

oh my god, I read the thread title on the front page and thought Prince died...

I can't imagine how pissed you guys must have been to see your level 70 characters finally bite the dust in HC. I got a DH to level 27 before I got cocky and ended up getting annihilated, that was draining enough lol