Cool 100g-1card pack-2 legends w 1 golden legend

So, I had seen another poster on here get a Golden legendary in a card pack a few days ago. I just got lucky with one as well, along with getting Grommash Legendary. My first 2 non naxx legendaries. Now, what to do with the Noz golden? Now, I've only been playing just under 2 weeks. Im keeping the Grommash card, would only need the 3 more cards to complete the Warrior deck. Commanding Shout, Armorsmith, and Gorehowl. Im mainly playing Warrior and Hunter. With some Shammy mixed in. Although I' do play other decks to complete the dailies. What do I do? Knowing how rare the Golden Legends are? DE or keep for?[IMG][/IMG]

A lot of people are going to suggest just dusting Noz to make a good legendary. Seems like he's not even good as a gimmick deck, he's just flat out bad, and the golden version can be dusted to make any other legendary.

10+ Year Old Account
    While many people are suggesting to DE it for any other legendary, theres always the possibility Noz gets buffed and becomes new meta at some point in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    While many people are suggesting to DE it for any other legendary, theres always the possibility Noz gets buffed and becomes new meta at some point in the future.

Yeah. that's the only reason I'd keep it. You never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    If you only care for functionality that is essentially meaningless, since dusting a golden legendary gives enough dust to craft a normal one, so you can craft a normal Nozdormu later on for pretty much the same cost you disenchanted it for. If you actually care about gold cards that's different, obviously.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

Im not ranked in the top 10. So, would DE'in the Noz card into anther Legendary worth it at this time with my experience>? I could dust it and make a few other cards? Or a good neutral Legend?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bytch View Post
    Im not ranked in the top 10. So, would DE'in the Noz card into anther Legendary worth it at this time with my experience>? I could dust it and make a few other cards? Or a good neutral Legend?
    If u are missing rares/epics or legendarys like Sylvanas/Cairne bloodhoof/bloodmage thalnos then id Dust it. Depends on what deck u play too

10+ Year Old Account
    you seem to have gotten the exact same golden legendary as noomz. coincedance i think not.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    you seem to have gotten the exact same golden legendary as noomz. coincedance i think not.
    Not sure if serious...

The only reason I would say not to dust Noxdormu was if he got buffed or nerfed some time in the future and then you could dust him for the full 6400 dust. He is a terrible card with generally a worthless effect, maybe if it only affected the other player it would be good, it is almost always a non factor. If you don't want to wait to see if he ever gets buffed/nerfed or if you need one of the other good legendaries dust him for Leeroy, Cairne, Sylvannas, Thalnos, Ysera, Alex, Rag, Tirion, Cenarius, Antinidas, etc... really almost anything other then Noz I think he is barely better then The Beast or Millhouse and even that is questionable.

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally never DE neutral golden cards or Legendaries. Congrats though, good packs are always fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by medievalman1 View Post
    Not sure if serious...
    wtf are you talking about he has a thread about it and got the exact same legendary......golden nozdurumu. do some research before making yourself look foolish. in fact he even asked THE EXACT SAME QUESTION.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2014-09-08 at 09:38 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

Since you've been only playing a short time, and since you pulled Garrosh anyway, I would suggest dusting Nozdormu and using that dust to craft a different Legendary you can start to build a warrior deck around. The problem is that warrior decks tend to use the most legendaries out of any of the classes, but there are definitely decks you can use while learning that take advantage of the few you do have. I would suggest crafting Cairne Bloodhoof or Sylvanas Windrunner to start with, because you can also use either of them in many other decks you might want to make. Other legendaries used by warrior decks tend to only be used with warrior decks or maybe 1 other class, so you'd be limiting yourself early. Make the versatile ones first and then make the specific ones later.

I'm a noob so it's the first time I see Nozdormu...and even I can tell that the card is rubbish. Who needs 15 seconds for a turn? Even if, this hardly pressures anyone, make it 5 seconds!

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    wtf are you talking about he has a thread about it and got the exact same legendary......golden nozdurumu. do some research before making yourself look foolish. in fact he even asked THE EXACT SAME QUESTION.
    Ah, so you are serious.

Everyone needs a Ragnaros. I had a golden sylvanus back when they nerfed her I dusted her for a normal sylvanus (she's still pretty decent) and a Rag. I regret nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    And your point is...? I mean, let's assume the absolute worst and say it's the same person. Who honestly cares enough?

OT: I'd DE Noz. Sure, someday he might become part of some new meta, but if he does you can still craft a new non-golden one. And right now, he's literally worthless so keeping him just isn't worth the struggle of finding a use for him.
    go back and read the context of who i responded to. then kick yourself for being a fool.