crafting alts minimum level required?

So I ve read many things about garrisons and professions and still I am not sure how it is going to work. I have many alts and I would like to utilize them to craft things. What is the minimu level I have to get in order to be able to craft the epic recipes (including the upgrades)?

For example, lets say I have an alt with Leatherworking and I do the very first quests and get my garrison and have access to the 1st small plot. I chose tannery. From now on, if I funnel materials from my main character into this alt, can I use the daily cooldown and then be able to craft everything with him? Or there will be recipes that will be locked behind later level or other buildings?

Also, if I do not level my character any more, will the garrison slowly upgrade to level 2-3 or this is tight with character level?

I wonder if is better to level all my chars to get the first garrison and then continue with my main or if it will be useless to do it.
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Deleted
    Please correct if I'm wrong but:

If your intent is to monetize professions in as many characters are possible, you will eventually want upgraded garrisons. This means that either you buy blue prints off your main (which will take quite a big sum of gold, as to discourage hoarding I guess: I heard it's around 10k per upgrade), or you upgrade it in the most eficient way possible: by lvling your alts.

TDLR: lvl your alts so you can get free upgraded garrison resources.

thanks for the answer. I will eventually level my alts, but since I have 11 chars (all classes) is not something I can do fast enough. Besides that, I plan to focus on 3-4 on release to be able to progress them in the time I have. My intent is not to run professions at max in order to make gold. I just want to craft things for my characters.

For example I will level my Paladin first that have Mining - Blacksmith. If I send ores to my Shaman who has Jewelcrafting and get the level 1 Garrison with Gem Boutique on it, will I be able to craft epic ring/neck for my Paladin? I am not saying to craft lot of gems and make gold. Just to able to slowly (daily cooldowns) craft the epic + upgrade.
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Deleted
    As long as you have the profession and someone to funnel you resources you are able to craft everything at level 90. The respective garrison building for the same profession will net you another daily cooldown and sells the recipes as well. It will take some time due to recipes being locked behind numerous daily cooldowns but that's something everyone will have to face.

Quote Originally Posted by BaltazarDZ View Post
    As long as you have the profession and someone to funnel you resources you are able to craft everything at level 90. The respective garrison building for the same profession will net you another daily cooldown and sells the recipes as well. It will take some time due to recipes being locked behind numerous daily cooldowns but that's something everyone will have to face.
    That is what I wanted to hear :P Thank you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    That is what I wanted to hear :P Thank you
    No problem, still due to fact that the 1st garrison only has 1 small plot you're restricted to just 1 profession building. Getting to lvl 93(or finishing part of Frostfire Ridge quest chain) will unlock Tier 2 Garrison which has more plots and the gathering buildings as well. You can check it out here Garrison Calculator. I strongly suggest you do so as reaching that point takes roughly 1.5-2 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by BaltazarDZ View Post
    No problem, still due to fact that the 1st garrison only has 1 small plot you're restricted to just 1 profession building. Getting to lvl 93(or finishing part of Frostfire Ridge quest chain) will unlock Tier 2 Garrison which has more plots and the gathering buildings as well. You can check it out here Garrison Calculator. I strongly suggest you do so as reaching that point takes roughly 1.5-2 hours.
    Thanks again if is only about 2 hours then I ll get them to level 2 garrisons!

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    Screw your professions, the most valuable source of Income are Garrisons, which require LV100 for the latest tier.
    I am not interested in income...I just want to be self efficient :P