Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    What. The. Fuck. Is. Wrong. With. Those. Kids?!

They could use a few years of community service in a home for these people. Walk a few miles in their shoes and see what their lives are like. Doubt they'll feel as tough after....

They should be forced to watch 40 hours of MLP and Sarah McLaughlin talk about animal abuse.

Never seen this word before, lol.
    Abet:
    transitive verb
    1: to actively second and encourage (as an activity or plan)
    2: to assist or support in the achievement of a purpose

Aiding and Abetting:
    From wiki: Aiding and abetting is a legal doctrine related to the guilt of someone who aids or abets in the commission of a crime. It exists in a number of different countries and generally allows a court to pronounce someone guilty for aiding and abetting in a crime even if they are not the principal offender.

In short, an accomplice.

Castrate them, so that they can't breed.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisberb View Post
    Jail time most certainly.
    What makes it worse though, is judging only by the video, it looks like these kids actually invite/bring this man to go out with them..only to turn around and assault him. Only reason I think this is because there's 2 videos of him/them, in completely different clothes and also in completely different places.
    Fucking kids need an ass kicking as well.
    I noticed that too, poor guy probably ''couldn't'' say no.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Abet:
    transitive verb
    1: to actively second and encourage (as an activity or plan)
    2: to assist or support in the achievement of a purpose

Aiding and Abetting:
    From wiki: Aiding and abetting is a legal doctrine related to the guilt of someone who aids or abets in the commission of a crime. It exists in a number of different countries and generally allows a court to pronounce someone guilty for aiding and abetting in a crime even if they are not the principal offender.

In short, an accomplice.
    Oh thanks!
    Always useful to learn new words

The stupid shit I did as a kid seems so trivial with the recent stories surfacing of what kids do today. I got my ass kicked for those things too!!! LITERALLY.

I agree with most of the punishments laid out in this post. Prison time would do them some good. I would prefer them just disappear in a poof of smoke.