10+ Year Old Account

How do i get easily the fastest packs?

I need a few more legendaries, but paying for them is getting a bit expensive.
    So i was wondering, what is the fastest way to earn free packs and hope for a legendary?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Reroll 40g quests every day. If you get a 60g quest, do it. If not, leave it. Only do 40g dailies if your reroll is used up for the day and you have 3 of them up.
    If your average wins per arena run >= 4, then spam arena. Otherwise, buy packs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiadam View Post
    Reroll 40g quests every day. If you get a 60g quest, do it. If not, leave it. Only do 40g dailies if your reroll is used up for the day and you have 3 of them up.
    If your average wins per arena run >= 4, then spam arena. Otherwise, buy packs.
    Thing is i usually only play 1 deck, and i am shit in rest so take me like hours to do those 2 wins xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Hm. Strap little rockets onto them, perhaps?

I don't really see the practical purpose of making faster packs, though.
    faster chance on a legendary, i am missing 4 legendaries off my big awesome deck :3 (Trumps deck... :P)

10+ Year Old Account
    to play HS you are going to spend either time or money. there really isnt a third option. cant or dont want to spend money? you are not really gonna get cards quicker. its just the way the business model works. sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    to play HS you are going to spend either time or money. there really isnt a third option. cant or dont want to spend money? you are not really gonna get cards quicker. its just the way the business model works. sorry.
    gonna take me ages to get last 4 legendaries then! even if i pay 40 packs, and get 3 legendaries, disenchanting all 3of them isnt even giving me enough for 1 new one :P

Dang, I got a couple Legendaries I don't have (but don't really want), I save all my dust for golden legendaries now... Have enough for 2 goldens right now, but split between getting a couple golden Naxx Legendaries or waiting until the new expansion.

I've gotten quite some legendaries just by doing dailies every day, I'll never need to spend a penny on a pack at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    faster chance on a legendary, i am missing 4 legendaries off my big awesome deck :3 (Trumps deck... :P)
    Baron and friends is terrible in this meta.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    You don't need more legendaries you need to learn how to play the game. Once you get better at it getting gold isn't as tough.
    Hey, everyone knows more legendaries = more wins alright?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Fixed.

/fiftychar
    I really don't watch trump but I have seen the bear, and him cuddling with the bear. Is there some ongoing joke about it or is that his form of being entertaining?

you can earn 100 gold each day from getting wins alone. 3x wins = 10 gold. do the math how many times you need to win.
    personaly i cba do to that every day.
    and ofc the quest.

and dont do arena but just buy packs. if you cant get 4 wins every time.
    however, if you can get 6 wins every time, you should go for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravex View Post
    Baron and friends is terrible in this meta.
    I actually quite like the deck
    and i like to show off so many legendaries in 1 deck :P

There is no fast way

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Thing is i usually only play 1 deck, and i am shit in rest so take me like hours to do those 2 wins xD
    If you're serious on this, and you want fast cards, there IS an option C:

Disenchant everything except for what you're playing (or possibly will play if you modify the deck). Everything. All other class cards. All other neutrals.

Doing so will leave you completely and royally fucked if you decide to you want to expand later on. But if you're hell-bent on getting these cards you want ASAP... the option's there.

If you don't wanna go THAT far, then culling all the generally crap cards is a good start. Things like Kidnapper, Far Sight, Pit Lord, Mana Wraith, Sea Giant, Hungry Crab - all cards which have almost no place in Constructed (some even just shit all round, Arena included). You might also just do a complete wipe of everything you have of classes you hate playing. I regularly culled my Rogue, Warrior and Warlock decks for dust when building up initially. I now have most of them back through packs anyway, but if I needed fast dust for some reason I'd probably do it again.
    Last edited by Nikkaszal; 2014-09-09 at 09:33 AM.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    I don´t think there is a fast ( and cheap ) way. I play from beta and I still dont have all the cards although I have all common, rare and almost all epic cards. I do 1 daily and 1 arena everyday so that´t one pack for one day So you have a picture