Cross Realm Raiding in WOD

Hi there guys,

I have a question, will be possible in WOD cross realm raiding? If yes, it will be on the same merged realms? same batlegroup? or all realms are able to do it?
    Will be able to do it in LFR,Flex,Normal and Mythic?

Tks for ur help.

Deleted
    I think every difficulty but Mythic will be cross-realm.

and u know if all realms are eligible or only from same batlegroup?

Just have to be able to real id them or join via the in game group finder option like ppl now use for Orods/celestials and flex.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Works the same as current, so anyone on your real-id list.

For the raid browser I don't think it's been said but I assume it would pool every realm from that language group into one block that can all join together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alzhir View Post
    and u know if all realms are eligible or only from same batlegroup?
    all realms within 3 hours of your realms time zone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Works the same as current, so anyone on your real-id list.

For the raid browser I don't think it's been said but I assume it would pool every realm from that language group into one block that can all join together.
    The raid / dungeon finder UI has been greatly expanded to make let's say oQueue basically obsolete for the most part.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    The raid / dungeon finder UI has been greatly expanded to make let's say oQueue basically obsolete for the most part.
    I knew this to be the case but wasn't sure to the extent that it was implemented with regards to searching across realms. Like if I look at recount for LFR data, it's almost always the same 5-10 realms show up, as they're in my battlegroup.

It's unlikely but possible that that was the case here. They probably want the pool of potential groups to be as large as possible though so have no such restrictions.

In Europe it won't be as simple as all realms within 3 hour time zone though.

We have French, German, Spanish, English and Russian realms, where multiple time zones overlap, I imagine each group will be language limited. Or at least have an indicator as to the hosts realm language.