Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Will defiantly get my hands on Gara once I ding 100 on my hunter

Is this challenging to do as a level 91 hunter? Still picking up pieces of gear to replace MoP pieces and such. I know that people have been successfully doing it, but I'm worried that I will die if mostly level 100 hunters go for the quest. I'm a mediocre hunter at best, so should I wait to level up more?

You have to kill mobs all over the world to collect the pieces of the effigy you need, some of which are level 100. Not to mention the final stage, the void enemies are also all 100. Is it doable? maybe, but it would be incredibly difficult. I suggest waiting till you're higher.
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

For those of you who haven't tamed her yet

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm doing this as a lv 90 (Horde), got 3/6 of the "quest" items, 2 from Frostfire, one from Gorgrond, think I can solo the Void Lord part when I get to it?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Will probably tame her...eventually, just so I can say I did, but I probably wouldn't ever use her. The regular Frost Wolves just look so much better than that ugly-ass purple/black combo.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

I'm sorry, but that is WAY to much work to get a frankly generic looking mob. I think I'll pass.
    Check out my expansion concept, World of Warcraft: Whispers of Madness
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Brittle Bones now has a 50% chance to turn the target into a purple-wearing supervillain.