10+ Year Old Account

[WoD] Blood Stat Weights

There hasn't been a lot of discussion regarding Blood stats recently, so I wanted to see what everyone was thinking for 6.0. Last I saw we were aiming for MS>Mastery>Haste>everything else. Has that changed? Also, how strong of a stat is BA? Enough to be worth picking up an item if it has BA/Vers?

Also, slightly unrelated, how do the stats change depending on talents?

Thanks!

Why are we stacking Multistrike? I thought it was because Blood shield would multistrike too but since I was on the ptr today, that is either wrong or I am the unluckiest person in the world.

Is runic power generation that important? from where I sit, there is no reason to stack anything but mastery, sure it took a hit to the scaling but unless there is something I am missing about Multistrike, mastery is the way to go.

So my inexpert opinion, since I am not on the beta, would be Mastery>Haste>Crit>whatever else is left.

I have never been a fan of Bonus Armor, but it might fit in somewhere.

Pretty sure the plan was that Bonus Armor was supposed to be every tank's best secondary by a significant margin.

Bonus Armor is likely the best stat, but it's also not something we can really pick and choose pieces of gear for. It'll be on accessories rather than being something that you'd choose like the secondaries