Poll: Fluffy?

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Nope and never did, nor do I know of anyone who does or did. Just like the "blanket" thing, I think this is something that mostly americans do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    No, but I used to dry hump a body pillow and would pretend it was a beautiful woman

does that count
    Best sex I ever had.

Deleted
    No, but I used to dry hump a body pillow and would pretend it was a beautiful woman

does that count
    The internet really is a scary world

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    You'd think someone like you would be more tolerant towards other people's sexual preferences.

Deleted
    No I am 28

If I dated a guy who did I would assume them mental and move on
    Why? What's wrong with it?

I have an old teddy bear my grandmother gave me when I was 5 and I slept with it for years. I'm 32 now. Generally it sits up on top of my dresser safe from the kids Bc it's old, but when my husband deploys and I'm feeling especially stressed out during the deployments, I've been known to pull it down for comfort at night.

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean this kind of bear?

We could all use a bear like that to sleep next to.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    No, never have. It's weird if you sleep with a teddy bear as an adult.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do, I'm 36, male, and my teddy's been my faithful companion since the day I turned 19.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Epi Kass View Post
    You'd think someone like you would be more tolerant towards other people's sexual preferences.
    I don't really consider fucking a pillow as a sexual preference, it's as odd as fucking a hoover lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Why? What's wrong with it?
    It's just creepy

I don't begrudge people having teddies but actually cuddling one every night is wierd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    As the thread title, do you sleep with a teddy bear or other stuffed animal?
    Nope..
    If so, how old are you, if not, how old were you when you stopped?
    not relevant, since I never have.
    Do you judge people who do?
    No, why would I..
    If you went to visit someone you were dating and they had stuffed animals on their bed, would you react badly?
    Only if she wants to incorporate them into foreplay..
    I know there is a bit of prejudice against this and I don't really understand why
    never heard of such thing..
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    I use to have a Bedtime Bear body pillow as a wee lad. I remember liking Carebears, Gummi Bears, Bernstein Bears, Paddington Bear, etc but never had a stuffed one. I begged my Mum for a Teddy Ruxpin but never got one (she's going in a nursing home for that failure...).

My only stuffed animal that I had, and loved, was a tan gibbon named Charlie who had long arms with Velcro on each hand so he could piggy back on me. I got rid of him when I was like 9 or 10 years old because I thought I was too old for him but I regretted it :/

I doubt I would judge an adult for having stuffed animals since toy collection and such is a thing. I'm just against overly decorated/made-up beds in general, though. Such a pain in the arse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Um, no. I'm not a child that needs to be soothed by silly stuffed creatures.

I have a real dog for that now...pssh.
    LOL.. that's funny....
    I never had a stuffed animal in bed with me, though I had some as a kid.. But I do enjoy holding my dog close in my arms and fall asleep that way.
    Probably cause the stuffed animals were toys... The dog is my baby. Like a child.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    you kind of get desensitized to it and stop giving a fuck after spending nearly 10 years on 4chan =)

Not gonna lie, I technically do. It's a stuffed Piplup from my ex/best friend.

As to why I sleep with it, I feel uncomfortable unless my left arm is slightly inclined upward.

...Don't ask me why, it's just a lot more comfortable.

Deleted
    you kind of get desensitized to it and stop giving a fuck after spending nearly 10 years on 4chan =)
    thankfully i haven't spent 10 seconds on 4chan

Deleted
    One must wonder why would you spend so much time on 4chan if at all.

Sleep with them? No.

I had stuffed animals as a kid, maybe stopped when I was 9 or so, I can't remember.

We do got a brown teddy bear in our bed, but it's more decorative then anything els, nor is it mine, it's my partners... no one cuddles with it. We got 2 cats for that.

If they were a freak about it yeah, but then again that goes for things such as pets as well. Some people treat their pets in ways that make me cringe and all I wanna do then is run like the wind(e.g baby talking to them etc). Same for people who baby talks to kids, you do that and I will presume that there is something wrong with you. It's not cute, it's not normal and I don't think the kids give a shit.
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2014-09-09 at 04:33 PM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

I don't think I've ever known an adult who slept with a stuffed animal. Didn't really know that was a thing. I guess I would probably judge them as being infantile (whether or not that judgement would be fair, I don't know).

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    I can barely tolerate a girl on my bed when I want to sleep, much less a toy. I prefer having the bed bare, instead of feeling trapped in it.
    That's why you have a king !

I have an old OLD Alf - 4 feet tall - that used to be my "companion" however he's seen better days so he's relegated to sitting on the chest at the end of the bed. I DO have a plain body pillow that I love! I'm a cuddler, and my SO isn't. This way we're both happy, and with 6 feet of bed width there's lots of room!

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbleem View Post
    I don't think I've ever known an adult who slept with a stuffed animal. Didn't really know that was a thing. I guess I would probably judge them as being infantile (whether or not that judgement would be fair, I don't know).
    They make great makeshift pillows when you don't think it's worth buying another for, so I would say that the judgment is unfair.