Deleted

Looking for an addon to check affects on you CD

I wanna be able to keep track of my sacred shield easier as tank. i hate looking at my upper right corner for buffs, and i won't move em since then ill have all clutter everywhere. is there any addon which let you see the affect and how many seconds it is left on you?

7+ Year Old Account
    For this particular buff I recommend the addon TellMeWhen.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/tellmewhen

It makes bars like the ones DBM uses for countdowns that you can put wherever you want that tell you how long you have left on a buff. VERY useful for sacred shield, inquisition, and savage roar (as a druid).

I could also see using this for Shuffle on a BM monk. In fact, considering using it on my monk also instead of MonkTimers.
    Last edited by Stormspark; 2014-09-09 at 08:57 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    For this particular buff I recommend the addon TellMeWhen.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/tellmewhen

It makes bars like the ones DBM uses for countdowns that you can put wherever you want that tell you how long you have left on a buff. VERY useful for sacred shield, inquisition, and savage roar (as a druid).

I could also see using this for Shuffle on a BM monk. In fact, considering using it on my monk also instead of MonkTimers.
    ive checked that one but i donno how you can do so it tracks when your sacred shield buff runs off. all i can do is so it pops up when the CD of the spell itself is off, which it is every 6 sec or so... tried youtube a guide but so confusing

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamcute View Post
    ive checked that one but i donno how you can do so it tracks when your sacred shield buff runs off. all i can do is so it pops up when the CD of the spell itself is off, which it is every 6 sec or so... tried youtube a guide but so confusing
    No, it tracks both the buff and the shield itself. I use it for that on my pally. You first get the 6 second counter, then it changes when the actual shield goes up, and refreshes as the shield does.

Ive been using TMW for quite a while now and I wouldnt wanna play without it
    I Think it should easily be able to do what ure asking for

Myself i use it to track Tiger palm, Storm Earth wind and fire(and how many I got up at the same time) and also when I got tigereye brew up on my WW
    Savage Roar and Berserk on my feral druid

Make sure u got TMW in config mode /TMW
    Go into interface->Addons-> Tell Me When
    Go into Groups.....Global if u want it so that u can use the same on multiple charactersor Profile if u just want to on the current character
    Click on "add Another Group" Icon

Now there will appear a Icon bar with 4 slots on the middle of ure screen
    Close the interface so u have nothing in the way
    Right click on one of the slots in the 4 Icon bar u just made
    at the top left in the window that now appeard choose Buff/debuff and just under it write Sacred shield
    Since im not a paladin im not sure which one is the right one as Tank but I can choose between 3 different sacred Shields
    Just under this one at "Units to Watch" u write "player"
    On the right side of the window u will find something called "Timer Sweep", check the one that says "show timer" so its on
    Close the window and /tmw to get out of config mode
    Last edited by Spoonman; 2014-09-09 at 10:04 PM.

I use tellmewhen, as already said before in this thread. It's very easy to set up.