10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up 10 man looking for merge or recruitment. WOD.

Hi there, we are bunch of friends who would like to find a new group for WOD mythic raiding. We are looking for a raid group that plays three nights a week for three hours. We would like to raid around 9-12 hours a week. Server transfer is an option for us. We are currently on Emerald Dream. Any ideas or suggestion is much appreciated. We took a break for MoP, however we got server first on Deathwing in Cata - pretty dedicated when we play together. Looking for a mature guild. Thank you.
    Last edited by Chort; 2014-09-10 at 01:52 AM.

Judgement-Turalyon 3/14H and seeking more TEAM oriented adults for WOD
    Hello.

We are looking for driven players who do their homework and don't ever use the cop out of "its just a game" to cover for their inability to or wish not to perform.

I am also looking for players who share my attitude that if it is not worth doing for the progress of the Guild as a whole then it is not worth doing.

We are looking for team players.

Team players to form as tight knit as possible 25 person raid group and hit the ground running for WOD.

Code:
    Guild Name: Judgement
    Realm Rank: formerly #1 25 man ranking on Grizzly Hills moving for better on server recruiting options. Currently #20 on Turalyon.
    Realm: US-Turalyon (PvE)
    Datacenter: New York City
    Format: 25-Man
    Faction: Alliance
    Timezone: Easter Standard Time (EST)
    Raid Schedule
    All times are EST, which is also the Turalyon realm time.
    ● Tuesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm
    ● Wednesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm
    ● Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm
    ● Sunday and/or Monday could be used for clean up, if the appropriate people are available.

Code:
    Siege of Orgrimmar 3/14 Heroic

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently at a reset and looking for players who's experience and vision more closely matches that of the GM. That is that the ONLY raiding is HEROIC raiding.
    Recruiting heavy on caster DPS, and Heals. Check the website for recruiting needs. We're beginning to replace, so if you feel your mind set is in line with our goals and feel you could be an asset to the guild, please apply, despite what the "Recruitment needs" are.

Like minded individuals will possess the following:

● Having the ability to research fights independently, be able to listen and follow instructions.
    ● Motivation and dedication to be the best, within the means of your respective role (ie.. Gems, enchants, professions and/or specs, if playing multiple specs)
    ● Stable internet connection,
    ● Computer that can handle raiding in a 20-25 man environment.

Expectations of Judgement:

● Focus on guild progression in preparation for Warlords of Draenor.
    ● Free flasks, feasts, potions, enchants, gems, repairs, etc.
    ● Honest evaluation of your performance.

Loot Distribution:
    EPGP

For new recruits, we have general guidelines for a 60-day trial period. That gives us more than enough time to learn about you, your play style and mentality. This period can also be shortened as well if exceeding expectations are far as performance, attendance and attitude towards anyone and everyone in and out of the guild.

If anything above peaks your interest, please stop by the website to get more information and to apply to Judgement.

Real ID Contact: Inj#1944 or Vale#1588

Look forward to hearing from some of you.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Hey there Chort!

We're still looking for more players for WoD, and I would like to talk to you when you get a chance. Our guild only raids 2 nights / week, but we feel that quality is more important than quantity. Our raiders show up prepared and ready to go, and our attendance is 95%+ Take a look at the guild spam and let me know if you're interested!!

*********************************************************************************

Renshai (US-Lightbringer [A]) is a 10 man progression raiding guild LF any and all experienced raiders for the transition to WoD. Raid times are T,W 9:30-12:30 EST, but this may change as we move on. Both singles and groups are welcome to apply. Current progression / gear in not important, but please have some raiding experience to share. We are currently 11/14H and working on Siegecrafter.

This raid team was formed in ICC, and most of us have been together since the beginning of Cata. We have had some pretty drastic changes recently, but we are stable and ready to expand for WoD. We have all intentions of raiding Mythic content in the next expansion.

What you can expect from us...
    - Consistent progression through all content the game has to offer
    - Flasks, Food, Gems, Enchants, and glyphs are provided for all full time raiders
    - A mature, experienced officer core. No first timers or 16 year olds here, we've been at this a long time.
    - An awesome website for raiding strats, kill pics and videos, and general discussion
    - No cliques or "Fvckin-New-Guy" attitudes. Don't be a douche and you'll fit right in.
    - Paid Realm / Faction change for exceptional candidates

What we expect from you:
    - Maintain >90% attendance. We understand that RL happens but we expect that you plan around your raid nights, not the other way around.
    - Attitude. We expect our raiders to show up every night with a positive, go-git-em attitude. Showing up week after week like someone just killed your dog is not acceptable. We are here to have fun, and nobody is going to come in and ruin that. If you are going to throw a temper tantrum after a wipe night, then you are not right for this team.
    - Awareness. We have excellent, WoL top 100 healers, but they will not heal stupid. Stay out of the sh!t --> kill bosses faster --> gg.
    - Ability. While we are not looking for top ranking players from former top 10 blah blah blah, we also aren't interested in window lickers who can’t use a CD. Be able to perform, and you’ll be fine.
    - Be a member of a team. We are not looking for a raider who is going to log on to raid in silence, then log off for the rest of the week. We are looking for more e-friends to share this game with, not for our own egos, but because I believe team synergy is the most important part of progression raiding.
    - Attitude. Yes, I said it again because it’s that important.

If you're interested, please contact me in game @RealID jelopudinpop#1414 (please include in your friend request that you are responding to this ad). You can also feel free to get in touch with any of our other officers in game, and they will be able to help you out. Lastly, you can learn more about us and fill out an application at www.renshai.net.

Officers:
    Appa- Bound#1245
    Zantaara- Zan#1371
    Xooney- Xooney98#1286
    CPU: Intel i7 3770K Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V PRO GPU: 2X Asus GTX 770 OC SLI Heatsink: Hyper 212 EVO RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB 1600mhz SSD: 120Gb Samsung 840 EVO HDD: WD 2tb Caviar Black PSU: Corsair HX850 Case: CM HAF 932 Advanced

Hey there Chort, I would be very interested in speaking with you. Take a look at my guild spam below and let me know what you think!
    **Who we are**
    Supremacy Revitalized is a 11/14H level 25 Horde side guild currently on Hyjal-US looking to recruit exceptional players to join us for mythic raiding and more. Currently ranked #29 On the Server.

**What we have**
    Dedicated players who strive to be the best they can and learn quickly to progress and have fun. Raid nights are Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays 7:30 pm-10:30 pm server (PST)

**What we need**
    People who are passionate about their class. Who want to help the guild progress as a team in a friendly, but focused, environment.

**Our Preferred Class Needs:**
    *Paladins
    *Priests
    *Druids
    *Mages
    *Rogues
    *Monks
    *Death Knights
    *Warlocks
    *Ele/Resto Shamans
    *Tank Warriors

Please note: these are preferred classes but not the only ones we are willing to accept. If you feel that you are exceptional at your class please feel free to msg me and I'm sure we can work something out.

**Requirements**
    * Know your class
    * Have Vent
    * Show up on time
    * Be able to take constructive criticism
    * Have a positive attitude

**How to contact me**
    Bnet: Lynxabane#1231
    email: SupremacyRevitalized@gmail.com

I spoke to this guy and he seemed mostly interested in full incorporation of ALL his players as a group deal regardless of perfromance into your Current Heroic Kills. Just a word to the wary.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP