Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Thinking of trying this game

Would there be an issue with me trying this game so late into it

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope none at all. It has a VERY good catchup system and the new raid tier starts soon so catchup up will be even faster.

We also have a new class coming and more...Oooh right and it's the last of the hardcore raid tiers is the new one coming out so you'll have plenty of time to catch upm

I suggest looking into the trial and if ya want a recruit a friend code please just ask.

Also anyrhing you wanna know about the game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't see why there would be.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    The game seems really fun and a refreshing new take from what I'm used to. The been playing the free trial the last 2 days. Only thing that bums me out is the crafting / jobs system. It seems sooooooooo tedious. Maybe I haven't played with it enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh craftings fucking tedious and can cost over 3 million to gear.

Jobs on the other hand are useful and easy enough. You DO get bonus xp for having higher level characters sooo unlockings jobs is not so hard.

Balmung! Balmung!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    The game seems really fun and a refreshing new take from what I'm used to. The been playing the free trial the last 2 days. Only thing that bums me out is the crafting / jobs system. It seems sooooooooo tedious. Maybe I haven't played with it enough.
    Naw, crafting and gathering in this game is really tedious.

Gathering is just about the most boring thing I've ever seen in a game, and crafting is tedious mostly just because you need all the different cross-class skills if you want to be successful at it.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone should go to Balmung. Balmung is the bestest server. *biased*
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Deleted
    I only know of EVE as an MMO where the catch-up is non-existing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    Just avoid the inn in Ul'dah. I think it's the new Goldshire inn :-/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Just avoid the inn in Ul'dah. I think it's the new Goldshire inn :-/
    That inn (and the bench outside) is MAGNIFICENT! Nowhere else can you have a civil conversation with a noble while across the room someone is talking about an open slavery ring in a bar full of brass blades and Immortal Flames.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    That inn (and the bench outside) is MAGNIFICENT! Nowhere else can you have a civil conversation with a noble while across the room someone is talking about an open slavery ring in a bar full of brass blades and Immortal Flames.
    Maybe it's the time of day, then. When I wandered in there were two or three people doing normal RP stuff and then a pile of naked cats doing... well, I just talked to the quest people and ran away quickly.

This.

Even if someone is in England like me I'd strongly recommend Balmung. I have shorter queue times for dungeons and no lag at all and yet when I was playing on a populated EU server the queue times were ridiculous and a lot of players couldn't even speak English.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesius Baelthar View Post
    This.

Even if someone is in England like me I'd strongly recommend Balmung. I have shorter queue times for dungeons and no lag at all and yet when I was playing on a populated EU server the queue times were ridiculous and a lot of players couldn't even speak English.
    You need to be online more :-P
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    This.

Just tried making a toon on it, unfortunately no new characters are allowed to be made on the server. That or I can't join it cuz I'm a trial lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just tried making a toon on it, unfortunately no new characters are allowed to be made on the server. That or I can't join it cuz I'm a trial lol.
    Yeah, even a year later it's still tricky to create a character on this server, it should open up in a couple hours though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was told between 04:00 and 09:00 CST is the best time to try. That's when I get off work and I had no problems making a character at that time.

10+ Year Old Account
    As others have said, you have to get in between 4am and 9am-ish CST. That's the only time the server opens.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

You need to be online more :-P
    I shall! I'm waiting until I settle into uni and then I should be back online fairly frequently. I'll definitely be back in time for the next patch...which should be soon, right? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I shall! I'm waiting until I settle into uni and then I should be back online fairly frequently. I'll definitely be back in time for the next patch...which should be soon, right? :P
    People are saying 2.38 next week sometime. Avoid the basement.