Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing as how I've had my pet for close to 20 years, whoever kills her is going to have *just* enough time to
    realize that they've made a very very poor decision.

But killing someone over a pet is ludicrous. There's no jury that would acquit you of murder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by uNcl View Post
    Stop overreacting.. Its just a dog ffs.
    See, you say that, but I love my dog almost as much as I love my child. I wouldn't stop swinging.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

10+ Year Old Account
    You wouldn't be killed, but you wouldn't be walking.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

First i would be like

Then i would be like

No one touch's my pets let alone kill them.
    Last edited by Stacie; 2014-09-10 at 06:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably stop the dude and hold him somehow until police arrived.

I love my dog and all but I'm just not a violent person. I'll let the law handle it
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Admittedly, I enjoy beer more as a beverage that I can appreciate rather then getting drunk.

7+ Year Old Account
    I personally hate all pets, including dogs. I don't have much choice in having the two dogs I do have though. Would I be a little sad they are gone? Yes. Would I attack anyone over getting them off my back? No.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    God made humans to give handjobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Being older isn't an excuse for being wrong or obtuse. Grats on being the guy that makes me side with Didactic.

Retaliation is foolish. To prevent someone killing my pet I would probably do whatever is necessary.

I've got 17 rounds of 9mm hollow points for anyone who'd be bold enough to break into my home and kill my dog. And yes I would dump a whole mag into them, I obviously feared for my life, they just killed my 97lb Rottweiler in my living room.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Can't know for sure, I've been a non-violent person since like 4th grade but I've never been in the state of shock so I wouldn't just be standing there.

If it was at home they would most likely get a frying pan to the face, then I would try to break some bones and just keep hitting that.

If I saw it outside I would come running and kick them in the face and after that, bone shall be shattered.

I would happily murder then person my self even if it wasnt my pet. I simply prefer animals to humans, so Im quiet attached to them all, if it was my own however, theyd die of slow torture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Badly. And I'll just leave it at that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    If you kill an animal, you won't spend your entire life in prison for it most likely.

If you kill a person, you will spend majority - your entire life in prison.

Think about it.
    Wouldn't matter much in the moment, to be honest. I'd totally lose it.

Then again, I had serious anger management issues as a kid which I've since worked to contain. There's no way I'd be able to hold myself back if someone intently killed my dog in front of me.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

They wouldn't find the body

I would probably not kill them but would likely break both their elbows and knees with a sledgehammer. You just don't mess with my cats....

I'd cut them into tiny pieces and feed them to my other pets.

Amidoinitrite?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Person is in my home? They wouldn't make it out the door with a pulse. Hell even not in my home that would likely be my reaction. My dog is a family member to me, you hurt it I will claim I was threatened and never let you have the chance to argue your side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    I'd cut them into tiny pieces and feed them to my other pets.
    starving hogs don't fuck around

they'll eat anything

10+ Year Old Account
    They broke into my house?

Lemme get my gun. That's before they kill the dog.

If someone broke into my house, I'm putting all my shots center mass. I doubt they will get to my dog.
    Last edited by Dolus; 2014-09-10 at 07:38 AM.
    "Plato is dear to me, but dearer still is truth." - Aristotle

I'd attack the person, who would overpower me and beat me to a pulp. Then I'd probably soil myself.