Poll: What will you reroll to ?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Yet another non-warlock who thinks it's all about the damage one can put out.
    I know right? People think we play for being FotM, whereas we've been around for way longer than MoP...

We took 4.0 in our stride!

We took it some where...

The only thing I remember from 4.0 was constant trips to the liquor store.

Deleted
    No casting on the move = not playing ranged. Was thinking of hunter but will prolly go warrior.

seems that the good ol' days of my paladin have partially returned. so, if i play, i'll be playing her.

I am Warlock since start of TBC and few years before that on unofficial servers. I am playing almost only PvE and I missed MoP (WoW pause) which was since TBC first really good datadisk for Warlocks. WoD look unfortunately a lot worse than MoP for us... but... Warlock IS and WILL be kickass class so I will play him in WoD also... what can be worse than Cataclysm?

Lets show some green fire to two button damagers and overpowered hybrids!
    Guild Website - server EU-Drak'thul (Horde)
    www.impiks.cz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Why don't people play toons because they like being/playing <class>?
    I find it boring to play a class only because it's 25+% above everyone else on the OP scale..
    Sometimes it's not about DPS percentages, it's just about that hard-to-define "fun factor" that a class might or might not have at any point.

I for instance had more fun farming soul shards, spaming DoTs and levelling by drain-tanking in vanilla than I did maintaining imp. Soulfire uptime in Cata. I was blown away by how more fun MoP warlocks were to play, not because of their DPS.

My lock will always get levelled first. Just like in Cata. After that, we'll see. Might spend a bit more time on my paladin than I did in MoP...
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Morath View Post
    I am Warlock since start of TBC and few years before that on unofficial servers. I am playing almost only PvE and I missed MoP (WoW pause) which was since TBC first really good datadisk for Warlocks. WoD look unfortunately a lot worse than MoP for us... but... Warlock IS and WILL be kickass class so I will play him in WoD also... what can be worse than Cataclysm?

Lets show some green fire to two button damagers and overpowered hybrids!
    Actually I liked how affliction warlocks worked in Cataclysm the best, although 2 other specs were broken...

Perhaps I played a different cata but locks were a lot of fun at least during BoT, BwD and Firelands. I can't really talk much about dragon snore as it was the worst raid in the history of wow. But on several encounters demo locks were great in cata and then once we got the mwc it was even better. I loved pet twisting.

Couple examples heroic halfus, heroic maloriak, heroic rhyolith, any lock for baleroc, any difficulty of rags. That's just to name a few where we really excelled.

I played nothing but Demo for 2 expansions until they completely ruined the spec in MoP, so I played aff the beginning of MoP and now Destro. KJC was pretty awesome and kept me interested.

But now that Demo is still ruined and they are removing KJC...... I don't really see myself having much fun playing lock in WoD and I don't want to main a different class, so I will probably just quit playing WoW

I'm going Shadow/Ret at start. I might level my Warlock after progression is over.

I still enjoy my lock and have been on beta for months. It's not the same as it is now but I still enjoy it. I played destro in vanilla, ds/ruin in bc, aff in wrath (hated it) demo all of cata, and this expansion has been the first one that I swap regularly.
    I've played mostly demo and destro throughout the beta with a little aff in there. Aff was my least favorite and is even more of a snore now. Destro suffers from the mobility some but honestly any high movement fight you can plan and manage. Demo seems to be the least affected by the mobility change but has been subject to such strange number passes that I stopped testing it for raids/instances.

Personal rant: those who were on beta and had to use dragonwrath just to boost your numbers are asses.

Deleted
    I have always been warlock and i will always stay true to my class

Staying Warlock regardless of any nerfs blizzard has on their minds.

7+ Year Old Account
    Playing lock no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post
    You should have an option up there for ignoring WOD altogether.
    One would think that you could not actually choose that option, as you are commenting about it on a fan site. Your temper tantrum is noted.

Deleted
    Be Gone Fotm and MoP babies - Demonology forever.

I'll be sticking with Warlock and will actually make it my main for possibly the entire expansion. I made him a few weeks back and have made plans for heroic raiding as a Warlock. Should be a fun experience since I've mained as a Ret Paladin since WoTLK. (I'm one of those people that just can't level alts, so I've been stuck as a Paladin for quite a long time.)

10+ Year Old Account
    The Warlock class has never been my main. But, it is an enjoyable alt I play. My main is my Warrior. But, I only have 2 90s.
    Personality: INTJ

“Greatness, at any cost.”